makeover [7]

chapter 7

andrea pov.

"im borrrrreeeeeeddddd" Justin groans as I work on our project.

"im bored, im Andrea." i roll my eyes and he huffs at my sarcastic comment

"we should do something." he says and i look at him like hes crazy.

"its literally eight, what are we going to do ?" i say and he smirks "theres a part-" "dont even finish that, im not going." i cut him off.

"your so difficult." he groans and i give him a smug smile.

"im doing all of your work, so if you want an F in your class i can do that in a snap of my fingers. now stop bothering me about your stupid ass party and help me." i say and he raises his head from the bed to glance at me but quickly drops it back down.

"you wouldnt" he mumbles causing a smirk to creep up to my face.

"oh, but i would." he looks at me and i continue to smirk

"your such a bitch" he comments and i remained unaffected by the lame-ass comment.

"damn, your more salty than a french fry from McDonalds" i mumble and continue to write things in my notebook. he chuckles at my words "good one, princess"

i dont even resist the urge i have to gag at his pet name for me. "ew, no thanks." i say and he smirks

"not what you'll be saying in afew days when im in-" i cut him off before he can finish his obviously dirty statement "find someone else Justin, im not interested." i say and he groans

"but ive fucked literally every girl in this damn school, theres no good game." he says and i snort

"player" i cough out and he looks rather pleased even though he really shouldn't be pleased at all at the statement.

"im hungry" i groan and flop off of his bed onto my feet to the ground.

"you can eat this dick" he smirks

"but theres nothing there to eat" i say, monotone.

"whatever" he mumbles and gets off of his bed.

i smile and follow him down the stairs to his very large kitchen.

he opens the pantry and heaven is displayed upon my eyes when i see Nutella.

"NUTELLA!!" i yell and he plugs his ear closest to me.

"damn im gonna go deaf with all of your screaming." he says, and smirks right after he finishes the sentence.

"ew" i say and grab the jar of nutella

"rude much? thats MY food" he says motioning towards my hand where im holding heaven.

i huff and give him my puppy dog eyes followed by a 'pleeeeaaaaasssee'

he rolls his eyes and mumbles "fine"

i smile and ask him where the spoons are. he points at a drawer and after grabbing a spoon, i dip it into the chocolate goodness and stick it in my mouth.

i moan at the amazing taste and i see Justin snap his head in my direction.

"ill have you moaning 10 times louder." he says and instead of protesting his nasty comment i stick the spoon back into my mouth and moan ten times louder.

i see his eyes widen and i smirk and continue to suck on my spoon, quite loudly.

"i-i have to go to the bathroom." he stutters and turns his back to me immediately.

i smile "HAVE FUN!" i yell after him and he doesn't bother to look back in my direction.

i know hes not going into that bathroom to 'go to the bathroom'

--------

a/n

HI

WHATS GOOD?
lol bye.

-andrea