makeover [8]

chapter 8

andreas pov.

have you ever just wanted to stab literally ever thing and person in the whole world?

thats what I'm feeling right now as my alarm goes off at 5:30 in the morning for another day in Satins pit.

ugh, why must our dear fucking sweet lord in heaven send us to his enemies pit?  i mean, it just doesn't even make sense. 

"UGHHHHH" i scream and punch my phone to turn the ear splitting sound off.

i then peek over at my phone on the ground and say a mini prayer for its well-being.

i haul my lazy-ass out of bed and to my bathroom where my eyes die when i turn the bright lights on.

"dear lord" i say when i look in the mirror at the monster before me.

i stick my minty tooth brush into my mouth and the cool taste helps my tired body wake up a little more. i wash my face and then brush out my tangly hair until it sits nicely strait on my shoulders.

i sigh and apply some chapstick to my very chapped lips.

i take the outfit i picked out last night (above) and put it on. i straightened my hair again before putting on foundation, powder, mascara and eyeliner then gathering my stuff and heading downstairs.

once down, my mom offered me some food which i declined, thinking; i need to loose weight anyways.

i grab a water bottle from the fridge and headed away from the comforts of my home to the bus stop.

when i reach there, a sudden cool gust of wind comes, and me having the outfit i have on automatically i get goosebumps all over my bare arms and legs.

"hey" i hear a familiar voice say behind me

"Justin" i nod, still facing the road with my arms around me.

"andrea" he mocks in a 'girly' tone and i roll my eyes to jesus.

"your cold" he comments and i look over at him

"n-no" i stutter from the cold and he sighs and my stupidity and lifts his hoodie over his head and then puts it over mine. (cue the Jacob Saggytits)

once his hoodie is over my head i feel myself breathing deeply, wanting for of his scent like... peppermint and vanilla with a little axe 

i instantly try to stop myself from smelling his amazing sweatshirt when i see him staring at me with an amused expression painted on his face. i feel my face heating up, if that's even possible in this weather. 

i sigh in relief when the bus pulled up giving me an excuse to look away from him. the smell of diesel fills my nostrils and i inhale it. don't judge me.... i like it.

i step up onto the bus and when Justin appears behind me i see girls give me nasty looks. what the fuck?

i ignore and take a seat in an empty room while Justin goes to sit next to his friends. i plug my earbuds in while the bus makes it way to school, and wait for everyone to get out before i get out when we arrive. 

i stand up and pull one of my earbuds out before saying thanks to the bus driver and walking into the school.

when i get my books, i decide to take the long way to the class since i can go through a usually deserted hallway. when i round the hallway and silence finally envelopes me i suddenly feel myself being pushed against a locker with a huge force and i groan in pain when i head hits the hard metal. 

"listen here, bitch." i hear an annoying voice say, and i immediately know the voice of none other than Amanda (Todd) Goldie. She's the queen bee. long golden hair and huge brown eyes, a model body that any girl would kill for. She's the queen  and everyone worshiped her. i had never crossed paths with her and i definitely never planned to, i didn't know she had any idea i existed so her even bothering to talk to me came as a huge surprise.

"stay the fuck away from Justin. he's mine. and stop hoing yourself around with Justin and Aiden. they're both mine and everyone knows it so you better too." she spits at me, her fake nails now digging into the flesh of my arms. i tried not to correct her when she said that i  was 'hoeing' myself around when she is close to a walking STD. 

"w-wh-" i stutter and she lets out a sharp laugh before mimicking mre with a stupid look on her face. "your so retarded." she says and laughs. 

"no i'm not." i say in a weak voice, attempting to stand up for myself. 

"that's not what Justin says about you." she says and i look at her with confusion. 

"h-he wouldn't say anything like tha-" she cuts me off "we both know that he would so shut the fuck up." she snaps and i flinch at her strong voice. "he also thinks that you're just a fat, ugly, desperate, ugly hoe who's desperate as fuck."she says and smirks "and quite honestly, i think the same." 

"so this is what your gonna do." she says and i listen "you're going to stay the fuck away from Justin and Aiden and all of their friends, your gonna get your fat ass back to class and you're going to hide your ugly face like you always used to. even if you wear makeup you're ugly as fuck so don't even bother." she slams my head against the locker one last time before strutting away.

i slide down the locker and break down. the sound of the bell send a shrill shock of panic through my body but i decide that im too ugly to go to class, i probably have mascara all over my face. i'm ugly. im fat. 

maybe she's right.

-------------

a/n 

hey guiis 

the eating disorder his starting soon ): 

i love you guys and alwys remember that you are beautiful and absolutely perfect just the way you are. 

have an amazing day.

-Andrea