Clap Along If You Feel Like A Room Without a Roof

Adam's POV
I sniffle as tears drip down my cheeks.
"Hey, Adam. I can't do this. I can't be alone. I can't be your wife either. Could you come over though? I seriously need comforting right about now."
I save the call into my phone.
She's been crying.
I can tell by the way her voice cracked in the message. I let my eyes fall down as I smile.
I love her voice so much.
I hop into my car. I turn on the radio.
"It seems crazy, what I'm bout to say. Sunshine she's here, you can take a break. I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space."
"With the air, like I don't care, baby by the way... Because I'm happyyyyyyyyyy. Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof."
I sing my heart out. I beat my hand against the panels of my car. I pull up into her driveway and get out of my car. I walk up to her door and knock. A lady with messy - no, I'm talking jungle messy here - hair, makeup running all over her face, a tank top... Is that a chocolate stain? She sniffles.
"A.... Alesa?"
I ask the lady. She throws her hand up. And points to another house.
"Uh no Alesa lives three million miles away of COURSE I'M ALESA!"
She shouts at me. I back away.
"Ok d***, may I come in?"
I ask, looking over her shoulder.
"Whatever."
She says as she moves out of the door. I walk in. All the gray curtains are closed, the lights are all off, the furniture is covered in sh** that I don't even wanna know what it is, and a laptop sits next to Mason with coffee cups literally everywhere. I inhale loudly.
"How did you make this mess?"
I gasp. She walks past me and sighs.
"Excuse you but it's really clean here."
I cover my mouth then gulp.
"Uh... Ew."
She slyly slips onto her... Crap covered couch.... She sips out of one of the coffee cups. I gag.
"Uh... *scoff* boo... Uh, I'm gonna fix you the f*** up."
She puts down her mug.
"Thanks, but no thanks."
I laugh.
"Uh you have no choice. Get up. Put your body on.. Human... Mode. We're... No, I'm going to buy you all new... Everything."
She sigh and stomps upstairs. I gasp. I see him. The love of my life. His black shiny hair and bouncy personality. I get on my knees and hold my arms out.
"I MISS YOU... I... I LOVE YOUUUUUU!"
He bounces into my arms. I sniff his head and squeeze him closer to me.
"RASCAL... I LOVE YOUUU!"
He barks and pushes me over. I giggle and laugh as he climbs all over me and licks my face. I shake his face around.
"What has you been up to my baby? Has mommy been good to Rascal? Well Rascal is alive so I think sooooo.... Yes I doooooooooooo!"
I baby talk to him.
"If I were anyone else I'd think you'd raise a dog as a kid."
I snap around. She stands in a less dirty tee, booty shorts, dark eyebrows and some red lipstick. I smile.
"You are now clean enough to be considered trash."
I snark at her. She sticks her tongue out at me. I laugh as we walk to my car.
-- time skip to IKEA --
She gawks at all the couches and tables and carpets and everything. She zooms to the couch isle, then the chairs, coffee tables, pillows, beds, everything.
"Queen when was the last time you saw furniture?"
She doesn't respond, just more staring and gawking at furniture.

Author's note ) it's a short chapter but TOMORROW IS FRIDAY PRAISE JESUS HALLELUJAH! Uh yeah... I'm watching Adam's live stream and I gots dat homework to do but yeah byyyyye