« chapter 1 »

"James Sirius Potter what have you done?!" Lily shouts, her hands on her hips, facing the two boys.
"I-I don't know." James replies, looking at their surroundings.
It seems as they're still outside of the Potter Manor, but it all seems so different. It's smaller, and destroyed, pieces on the ground here and there. The whole atmosphere seemed different, more intense and sad.
"I don't think we're in our time anymore guys." Albus says, staying close to his siblings as they wander around.
"What do we do?" Lily asks, unsure of how to react. One moment they're fighting outside of their home, then the next moment they're in a whole different time.
"We should go see Dumbledore. Hopefully he's alive now." Albus suggests, thinking of the man he was named after.
"I brought the cloak and map." James says, taking the two out of his pockets.
"Do you carry those around everywhere?" Lily questions, raising an eyebrow.
"It saved our arses now, doesn't it dear sister?" James doesn't let her reply as he throws the cloak around the three.
"Where would he be?" Albus wonders.
"Probably Hogwarts. We should check there first." Lily suggests.
                  They all agree, setting off to Hogwarts.
"Harry James Potter what have you done?!" Eleanor shouts, her hands on her hips, facing the group.
"It must have gone back too far, where are we?" Harry wrinkles his eyebrows, looking around.
It looks like they're at Twelve Grimmuald Place, but the feel of it is very lonely. The building looks younger, but grayer, if possible.
"How long did we go back?" Hermione asks, taking Rons hand for reassurance.
"Im not sure. I don't even have the time turner anymore." Harry says worriedly.
"Do you think Dumbledore is still alive? We can go to him." Eleanor suggests. Harry cringes at the name of their old head master, the wound still open since the war only just ended a day or two ago. "I brought the cloak and map, ever since you gave me it Harry I've always kept it in my robes." Ron takes the two out, giving them to Harry.
"I guess we should look at Hogwarts, he should be there." Hermione suggests.
              They nod, getting under the cloak and setting off to Hogwarts.
"Sirius Orion Black what have you done?!" Remus shouts, his hands crossed in front of his chest, facing his friends.
"It was only a joke! I didn't think it would work!" Sirius defends, holding his hands up in surrender.
"What even happened?" Lily asks, clutching onto James for support.
The group looks around, taking in their surroundings. It seems that they are not in the Forbidden Forrest they've come to know, it seems..different, older, even.
"I thought it was a time turner, I didn't know that it could bring us forward in time." Remus replies.
"The only way to really find out is to go get Dumbledore. He will know what to do." James says, taking Lilys hand and gesturing the two to follow them.
"I just hope he's there." Lily says, getting worried.
             The four make their way out of the woods, setting off to Hogwarts.