Maid

Please harder I whined as I humped a pillow trying to get relief as my pussy burned to be entered and ravished. Giving up on that I roll on my back and pick up my dildo and shove it up myself and use the remote to set it on high.

I start moaning as I clutch my bed sheets with my legs spread wide and let the toy do its work. But right as I orgasmed my door swoong open revealing my maid Star who was about two years older then me. She was shocked but then walked to me and crawled on my bed in between my open legs as I laid their helpless and panting.

Star started stripping off her French maid uniform, that she insisted on wearing, which didn't cover much. "What a-are yo-u doi-ng?" I asked summing up the energy to push the off button on the remote to the dildo so I could talk.

Instead of answering she finished undressing and bent down and started slowly pull out the dildo from my pussy while holding my face in place so she could keep I contact. Star pulled slowly but would push it back in once all but the tip would be out. After a few times of this I had had about five massive organism's and my bed was socked. She then took it out and smirked leaning up to my lips. She took them in a passionate way as she pressed her soft body against my sweaty one.

We made out for a few minutes but broke apart for air. Gasping I look up into her blue-ish green eyes, she then set up grading my waist and guiding me up. As we sat there I straddled her lap with her arms around my waist and hands holding my ass tightly.

"I resign as your made, but wish to be your lover Trea. Please let me pleasure you my love," Star begged with lust as she stared into my violet eyes.

"Really?" I asked smiling as she nodded. "Then yes I will Star," I say making her smile widely.