Demons Pet (part one)

"Come on Alley! You have to come with us or it won't be any fun." Jessie, Allison's friend, begged as they sat on the bus heading to there other friend, Lucy, house. It was them three and two boys.

"I don't want to go to an haunted house Jessie! You know that stuff freaks me out." Allison stated as she tried ignoring her.

"Please please please! I won't stop till you agree to come." Everyone close by shot glares her way including Allison.

"Just say yes Alley so she'll shut the fuck up." Jack, one of the boys coming along, growled out angry as he glared at Jessie who was still pleading.

"Fine! I'll go but if I die I'll haunt you!" Allison half heartily threatens as Jessie cheered happily beside her.

Getting off at there stop they hurried in to complete our home work so that they will have the rest of the weekend to themselves. After the adults had gone to bed they snuck out of the house heading for the haunted one.

It was a hour and twenty minute walk so it was eleven forty when they arrived. The front door was unlocked so they got in with no problem.

Allison POV

This place is really creepy! It's been abandoned thirty years so it's covered in dust and cobwebs. Even though it's seventy degrees out side it's nearly freezing in here. As I walked around the boards would creak.

"This is so cool!" Jack said examining the pictures.

"I really want to just leave. I'm seriously creeped out." I stated slightly shivering.

"Aw calm down. Here follow me." Jessie said taking my hand to pull me to a door by the stairs. She had a back pack on but took it off and handed it to me. Confused I tried to talk but once the door was open she pushed me in causing me to tumble down the stairs.

Groaning in pain I sat up scanning my surroundings but it's to dark.

"Sorry but we made a deal with the demon here and it demanded a sacrifice. It was nice knowing you." Jack called out as they all laughed. They locked the door and I could hear them leaving. They care so little for me to use me as a sacrifice? Breaking down I started crying moving into a corner waiting for death.

After a while I fell asleep from crying so much...