Siren

Lily was always scared of big bodies of water but here she is skinny dipping in the lake behind her house with a few friends. It is her nineteenth birthday and now they are messing around several hours after her party.

The moon was the only thing lighting the area shining an eerie glow on the lake freaking her out slightly more. Nervously she held her hands over her privates as she moved slightly on the dock feeling uncomfortable.

"Guys do we have to do this? I don't do well in water. Plus what if someone catches use? My parents would kill me if they caught me naked outside." Lily was grasping at what she could to try to get out of this.

"Calm down ya big wussy, your already naked so just jump in with us. The water feels great in this summer heat." Julian stated as he, Sally, Mark, and Kelly where already in the water playing around.

Sighing she jumped in not wanting to be left out even though she was terrified of the lake. Lily hit the water quickly becoming fully submerged in the slightly green cool lake water.

Popping back up she smiled as a sense of calm washed over her which was the opposite of what had happened in the past, before she was always scared when in the water.

"Not to bad right?" Mark asked swimming around playing with the others now farther out.

"Yeah I actually like it." She smiled feeling drawn to swim out farther so she did because her friends are also farther out. "I've never enjoyed swimming in large bodies of water before."

"Well I think we should stay out till dawn and just swim. Something about this lake is just so alluring, do you guys feel it?" Kelly asked as we kept going out even farther.

"Yeah I can feel it. It makes me never want to leave," Julian agreed as they all now flouted in the middle of the lake feeling content for the moment as the moon shined down on them.

"Wow we some how same like a mile or two out from the dock. It feels like we only moved a few feet away," Sally states with the all agreeing.

A sweet melody rang out across the lake causing them all to look around before they spotted a few gorgeous women and men. Lily had never seen such beautiful people even though they didn't look normal.

They where setting on a few really large rocks that was gouging out of the water. As they sang there sweet music the group of young adults started swimming over to them feeling drown.

As Lily made it over with her friends she was gently taken in the arms of a beautiful woman who had pale skin that was slightly tinted green with scales over several parts of her body with a few fins. Her webbed hands held the human woman close as she was stuck in a hypnotic state.

Smirking the female siren kissed her capture giving her the gift to breath under water as well as further dazing her before jumping into the water and taking her to her cave. Unfazed by going under water because of her hypnosis Lily just held on to the siren as she swam quite quickly.

Arriving in the cave she laid the girl on a rock bed singing a few notes to deep the hypnosis. Limply Lily laid there as the siren swam to another room of her cave to check on her other victims.

They where all chained up to the cave walls as well as being pregnant with her children. One was two months pregnant, another four months pregnant, a third six months pregnant, and a forth at eight months pregnant.

The type of siren she is has both sexual organs where they appear feminine or masculine they can get pregnant and impregnate others. These sirens will seduce all humans who enter there waters then keep having children with the humans till the human dies.

Returning to her prey the siren, Gem, sang again to keep her prey under her spell as she prepared to impregnate this one as well. Spreading Lily's legs Gem got between them as she felt herself harden.

Bending over her she bit Lily's neck where it connects to the shoulder claiming her. Licking the wound Gem smirked hearing her moan as it sent her into something like an cats heat.

"How do you feel?" Gem asked as the scent of her heat filled the water. She had never put a claim on a human before but Gem decided she needs a partner, not just breeders.

"I'm burning up and aching," Lily whimpered moving her hand to touch herself.

"Don't touch, only I can touch you." Gem growled smacking Lily's hand away. "I'll make the ache go away baby."

Slowly she slipped into her human making the woman moan as she gripped onto the siren as she started breeding with her.

"You feel so good," Gem moaned as she started speeding up earning more moans. "I can't wait to see you pregnant with my baby aw!" Thrusting furiously she held Lily tightly against her starting to suck where she bit her.

"Oh god! D-don't stop! Aw aw huh!" Moaning as Gem sucked the bite sending sparks of pleasure all threw her body.

After a few minutes Gem growled biting the mark again as she released in her human holding her very tightly. Screaming in pleasure Lily orgasmed just from being bitten again after such furious sex.

Pulling from her neck she nuzzles her cheek making the girl giggle. "I'm so happy that I finally have a mate and not just a breeder. Get some sleep love, your body will need the rest." She cooed to her human as she pulled out of her.