Madam Please (Part 2)

It been a week since Lucy had a bit of fun with her maid Amber. Since then she's gave her suggestive looks as well as touching her when ever she was close enough.

Currently Amber was was finishing up making Lucy's bed when said woman strolled in. Smirking mischievous she walked over pushing Amber down on the freshly made bed.

"Ummm I need you again little flower. Touch me," she whimpered taking Ambers hand and made her rub her thru her clothes. Even thru the pants Amber could feel how wet her boss was making her heat up and dampen.

Being brave she unbuttoned Lucy's pants the slid them and her thong down. "Good baby girl. Now take off your clothes and wait while I gather a few things." Lucy ordered getting up, she stripped while walking to a special chest in her room.

Opening it she grabbed lube, a strap on double sided dildo, and fuzzy red cuffs. Smirking she turned hiding them as she walked back to see Amber was now nude. "Good now close your eyes for a second."

Doing as told she closed her eyes. Quickly Lucy tied a blind fold on then cuffed her to the bed post. Putting on the strap on after lubing both sides up she allowed it to enter her drawling out a soft moan.

Spreading Ambers legs she pulled her closer making her wrap them around her waist then slowly slipped the other side into her. Whimper Amber wiggled hating that she was restrained on top of being unable to see.

"Miss please let me see," Amber begged before moaning as Lucy got into a rhythm. She got her wish to see but soon closed her eyes as she was pulled into a kiss.

Lucy gently touched her body sending visible shivers all over, pulling from their kiss she moved to cover her neck with love bites. Moaning as the dildo rubbed against her g spot she started picking up the pace.

"Aw miss!" Amber moaned tightening her legs around Lucy wanting more as she started fondling the woman's large beautiful breasts.

Moaning she bucked harder as Amber started to get fuck senseless as her nipples hardened from her playing with them.

"Don't stop," Amber moaned out squeezing her thighs around her waist. Moaning Lucy then kissed her lips gently before pulling back both now are sweaty and nearing there releases. "I'm close miss." Amber moaned moving her hands to grip on to Lucy shoulders after her hands where released from the cuffs.

"Hold out baby," Lucy moaned feeling her own orgasm coming. Pushing it all the way in both she sat grinding on her, "I'm close too."

Panting they kept up with Amber finishing first then Lucy followed not far behind.

After pulling out and removing the strap on Lucy fell on top of Amber exhausted and they slowly drifted off together.