Sour Cream x fem!pregnant! Reader

Requested by Salgadohhelena386

I hope you like it!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

You paced the floor of your house nervously, biting your lip. How would you tell him? Would it be a good idea? Could you even say it? How would he react? Questions flew through your mind. You loved Sour Cream, he was cool, nice, and a fun, caring guy. But he had no idea that you were pregnant with his child.

You had no idea what to do, and dreaded his reaction.

A knock at your door stirred you from your thoughts. Brushing a stand of hair from your face, you answered it, gasping a little when you saw the very person you'd been worrying about standing there. "Hey." He said, smiling at you. You gave a a all smile in return, pulling him into a hug. You stepped back from him reluctantly, gesturing for him to step inside.

"So, how you been?" Sour Cream asked, sitting down on your couch."Er.. Good, I've been good." You stuttered. S.C. raised an eyebrow at your odd behavior, but he ignored it for the most part. "You seem stressed, babe. Want me to help you with that?" He winked. You blushed a little, but you felt tears start to form in your eyes.

You couldn't hold it in anymore. Tears flowed freely from your eyes now, and you sat down next to him, pulling your legs to your chest. "Sour Cream, I.. I can't." You hesitated, then took a shaky breath. "I can't because I'm pregnant." You covered your face with your hands. "It's your child, Sour Cream."

You began to cry more, expecting him to hate you or leave you to raise the kid on your own.

Suddenly there was a pair of comforting arms around you, pulling you close.

"(Y/n), that's wonderful. Please don't be sad or scared. I love you so much and I'd never reject you, if that's what your afraid of." He held you tightly, doing his best to calm you down.

You looked up, now with tears of joy in your eyes, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

"Thank you, Sour Cream."