Holly Blue Agate x fem!human!Reader

For Rai-shenpai 

Hope you enjoy!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Once again, Holly Blue was on a very important mission. She had been sent to check on the cluster residing in the planet Earth. "What a weird name for a planet." Holly thought. Her and three other gems(a bodyguard, technician, and pearl) were now speeding through the galaxy, stars and planets flashing past the windows in barely-distinguishable blurs. 

The ship she was on made quick time, landing gently on the soft soil of the planet. The ship's door slid open with a mechanical hiss, and Holly stepped out into the blazing Earth sunlight. She didn't much care for this planet. It was unorderly, full of odd creatures, and the temperature changes were exhausting. The blue gem sighed. "Better make this quick." She muttered. 

She started off in the direction of the cluster. Or rather, since it was so large, and she was surely already over it, she went in the direction of the port. The "port," as the technicians called it, was a spherical underground transport that, via a network of tunnels and cables, ran to a viewing station. There were several ports on Earth, scattered among various locations on the crust of the planet. The nearest one was in a very rocky area, and being an unfit place to land a ship, Holly and her escorts had to walk to it. Normally she didn't mind walking, but when it was over quite rough and uneven terrain, she wanted nothing to do with it. 

After a few minutes of unpleasant navigating, and grunts/muttered whining from the gems accompanying her, they made it. She activated her hologram and typed in a few commands. A circular disk of land disconnected from the ground around it and slid backwards, allowing the port to roll out. A door opened in the transport's side, and the envoy of gems filed in. 

The metal sphere slid down a cable, the sunlight once surrounding the gems becoming a tiny dot behind them. After about a minute ride, the port stopped next to a platform. Holly reopened one of her files, typing in the time of arrival and duration of transport. You had to be meticulous with this type of thing. Holly's boots clicked sharply across the smooth floor as she made her way to a large glass window. Holographic data files and buttons lined the walls and desk area in the middle. The blue gem quickly flipped through various scans and readings that had been taken of the cluster. She frowned. A little slow on progress, but it was progress nonetheless. 

Holly Blue, her task now complete, motioned for her escorts to follow her, and they departed the same way they came. Soon the 4 gems were back out in the sunlight. Holly was ready to return to the ship and head home, but a flash of clothing disappearing behind a bush caught her eye. She turned to the gems accompanying her. "Go back and prepare the ship. I won't be long, I just have to... secure the perimeter." 

Skeptical glances were exchanged among the three, but they knew better than to question Holly Blue. They nodded and set off in the direction of the ship.  

The blue gem quickly walked over to the bush, trying not to make a sound. She peered behind it, and gasped a little when she saw a face staring back at her. It was a human! Holly's thoughts raced. She couldn't have this creature blabbing about their top-secret entrance to the cluster. Humans always had a tendency to mess things up. 

"I'm sorry, miss. I didn't mean to spy." The human said timidly, fidgeting a little.

Holly Blue hesitated. She wasn't exactly sure what to do in this situation. She cleared her throat. "Why are you here? Don't you have some unimportant human business to attend to?" 

"Uh... well, I'm a... geologist... so its sort of my job to observe odd seismic activity and this place was giving off weird readings." Came a mumbled reply. Holly Thought for a second. A geologist.. there were some of those on homeworld too. Except they were gems... but this human seemed different from the others she'd had contact with. Holly was intrigued. 

With an attitude very unlike her usual one, Holly extended a hand to the human, a soft smile on her face. "You seem very intelligent. Geology is quite a fine profession, in my opinion." Reluctantly, the girl took the gem's hand. She still looked a little frightened and confused.

"You must be wondering what's going on, I assume. If I were a human, I think I'd find this whole encounter quite odd, too. Oh, my manners! I'm Holly Blue Agate. May I ask you name?"

The human shy looked up at Holly, then replied. "My name is (y/n)..." A slight pause. "Are you an alien? Please don't abduct me.."

Holly chuckled a little. "Nice to meet you, (y/n). And I'm a gem, not an alien. Although to you they might be the same thing." 

(Y/N) looked as if she were thinking hard about this information. Holly Blue realized that she should probably be getting back to the ship as to not arouse suspicion. Something about this girl had just captured her interest. She couldn't quite put her finger on it. Maybe it was her hair.. or the tiny smile that had crept across her face... or..

Holly stopped herself before she could finish the thought. This girl was a human, and humans and gems should not mingle. "Well, (y/n), I've been gone a while and my crew will be wondering what happened to me, so I should be going. It was a pleasure meeting you. Oh, and please don't say anything to anyone about the events you witnessed here. That's classified." 

Holly gave a small wave as she began her trek back to the ship.

With a stupefied look on her face, the girl returned the gesture. 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I hope you like it! I am so sorry about how long this took to get published, I severely underestimated how much schoolwork I'd have (right before finals, too. Thanks, teachers).

Thank you for your patience!!