Lars x male!Reader

This is for a friend of mine. You know who you are ;D

The reader is 18 in this story, and Lars as well. If he's not 18 in the canon, pretend he is for the sake of this story.

This is also long as fuuuck, I thought about making it a separate book but I'm just gonna keep it here.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Warm sunlight and a cool breeze greeted you as you stepped out onto the pavement. In front of you was the building you would soon call home. You'd been looking for a place that was relatively cheap, and this was what caught your eye. The apartment complex was a few blocks from the boardwalk, which you though was the perfect location. Not overrun with tourists, but still in walking distance. The main reason you'd decided to move in here was the charm of the boardwalk. It had always been your dream to live in a quaint little beachside town, and Beach City certainly lived up to your expectations.

With a happy but exhausted sigh, you walked to the front desk, and the lady gave you your keys with a smile. You shoved them into your pocket, thanking her, and she told you to come to her or any of the staff with any complaints or problems. You thanked her once again and went back out to your van, grabbing as many bags as you could carry.

Once you were somewhat unpacked, or at least had all the boxes from the van now in your room, you flopped onto the bed and took a much needed nap.

~~~

By the time you woke up, it was around 3pm. After your revitalizing 5 hour nap, you began to unpack some of the boxes, and set up the sparse furniture you brought with . Lucky for you, the room came with some furnishings, such as a small-ish couch, a set of barstools, and a coffee table. Plus a twin bed, of course.

After most of your stuff was unpacked, you decided to go out on an evening walk and explore a little. Throwing on a light hoodie, you walked down the stairs and onto the path that led down to the main city.

You walked around the town for about an hour, trying to commit your surrounding to memory so you wouldn't get lost later. It was nice and quiet, spare for the seagulls along the beach and in the air.  You remembered something, then excitedly ran down to the sand, kicking your sandals off near a bench. At your hotel, they had a tide schedule on a shelf, poking out from amidst other various brochures. You picked one up absentmindedly. And, just as you thought, it was still in your back pocket. You checked it, scanning down the chart for today. The time now was about 6:30, and according to the chart, the current time was when the tide was at its lowest. You fist pumped the air. Low tide meant that shells and other cool stuff were just sitting on the sand, waiting to be found. You scoured the shores, picking up a few choice shells here and there. There was also quite a bit of green sea glass. You wondered why, but supposed it wasn't really that important. After your pockets were stuffed and the sun's rays slowly slipped away over the horizon, you headed home.

When you arrived back at your place, you didn't feel all that tired. Emptying your pockets onto the coffee table, you began to sort through the items from the beach. About halfway through, though, it seemed you were more tired than you previously thought. Somehow you ended up on your side, on the floor, and were out like a light.

~~~

After waking up on you floor, you decided it was best to start with a shower. Looking in the mirror, you noticed the pattern of the carpet had been imprinted onto your cheek. "Wow. Nice job (y/n)." You thought. The shower did wake you up a bit, and you make some quick toast before heading out the door. You hopped in you van, threw some shades on, cranked the radio, and drove into town. You were headed out to buy a few shelves and any other household item that caught your eye. You drove through the streets of Beach City, windows rolled down and cool breeze tussling your hair. The bigger shops were about 5 minutes away from BC, and you'd noticed a few nice-looking ones as you first drove to your new apartment. As you were driving, you passed by a shop, the sign above it identifying it as "The Big Donut." Maybe you should've gone there for breakfast. Your gaze was drawn to a (pretty cute) teenage boy with a mop of curly red hair, who was sulking outside. You definitely should have gone there for breakfast. The "Now leaving Beach City" sign flashed past your car, and then you were on the open road.