02.

//02.

Jason.

“Congrats, Ralph,” I paused. “You know my name.” “Where were you and why the hell are you back?” Ralph asked, Sam now standing beside him.

“Michale and MacAvoy took me to Kuwait to find one of the best gangs imaginable. That means, now, that we’re the best,” I explained. “And, I’m back because I made a deal. Once I killed the gang back in Kuwait, I could come back to town. Then I bumped into her,” I stopped, motioning towards the girl standing next to me. “And then Michale told me to bring her to you.” I finished. Ralph looked at me, puzzled.

“Who is she?” I broke the silence as I pointed to the girl. “What do you mean who is she?” “Ralph, we don’t have the damn time for this.” Kylie spoke as she took my hand and dragged me upstairs before Ralph could respond. She sat me down on my bed. “Don’t touch me.” I spat.

I laid back on the bed and kicked my feet up, closing my eyes. “Okay, well at least let me put the bandages on you?”

I shrugged it off and reached into my pocket. I pulled out a pack of bandages and tosses them to her.

“What’s your name?” I asked as she started opening the bandages. “Kylie.” she responded.

My thoughts started to go in all different directions as I sat up. I pushed both of my hands against the sides of my head. It literally felt like one hundred thousand needles being pushed into my skull.

Pictures of Kylie raced through my mind as I held my head tighter. “Jason?” Kylie spoke, cupping my face into her hands.

I snapped out of..whatever was happening and shoved her hands off of me. “Touching me right now isn’t a smart move.” I growled quietly. “No, hey, what just happened?” she asked soothingly. She put her hand back on my cheek. “I said, stop touching me.” I spat through my clenched teeth. “I’ll stop touching you if you tell me what just happened,” she pleaded.

“I don’t know. When you said your name, my thoughts just went in every different direction.” I explained to her. “Do you remember anything?” she cheered right up, a smile appearing on her face. “No.” I said simply. Her smile went to a frown quickly.

She nodded her head slowly and continued to wrap up my stomach. “I’ll get the rest of it.” I insisted, taking the gaus from her hands. “It’s fine, I can finish it.” she told me. “You’re pregnant, you shouldn’t be doing this.” I explained. “I don’t care about the baby, give it back.” “Why don’t you care about the baby?”

She looked down and her light hazel brown eyes started to fill with tears.

“The baby is John MacAvoys, he raped me,” she started. I could tell she was holding tears back. “And you were supposed to help me raise it.” she finished. Before I could speak, she beat me to it. “I know I can’t touch you, and you don’t remember me, but please can you hold me..?” she asked. I’ve got no idea why, but I said yes.

She got up into the bed with me and wrapped her arms around my torso. I hesitantly put my arms around her. Her head was laid on my chest, and I tried not to hurt her or the baby. Her tears started to sink into my shirt as she held me tightly. I rubbed her back and started to hear her sob louder. “Shh,” I soothed.

Before we could say, or do, anything else the door flung open and there stood Kaleb.

“Jason, get your ass out of bed.” he laughed. “Kaleb, I don’t know what the fuck you’re doing here but get out!” I growled. “Nah,” he started. “Where’s my beer bitch?” he said towards Kylie. “I didn’t get it Kaleb, now get the fuck out!” Kylie hissed through her tears. I don’t know why, but I got damn angry. “If you ever, talk to her like that again..I’ll rip your fucking throat out.” I growled. What the hell?

“You still haven’t changed a bit..” Kaleb laughed. “Guys, stop..” Kylie spoke softly.

Kaleb grinned at as as I looked down at Kylie. “Stay here.” I spoke with no emotion in my voice. She nodded slowly and let go of me. I stood up and put on a white v-neck, then shoved my brother into the hall. I shut the door behind us and shoved him up against the wall.

NEVER come into my room again and speak to her like that.” I flared as I shoved my arm against his throat. “Jason, Jason, Jason.”  Ralph spoke as he ripped me off Kaleb who was choking uncontrollably. “Knock it off,” Ralph started. “We’ve got work to do.” he finished. I shoved his hands off of me and glared at him. “I’ll be back in a minute. Control Kaleb.” I ordered.

Ralph nodded and I walked back into my room. I saw Kylie asleep and the bed and walked over to her. I pulled a blanket over her body.

I picked up a sticky note and a pencil, then started to write.

Kylie,

I’m sorry that my brother was being an asshole. I took care of it. He knows not to do it again. I have business to take care of; I’ll be back.

-Dark

I set the note down on the table next to the bed and left.

I walked out of the room and shut the door behind me, then looked around. “What are you waiting for?” Ralph spoke. “Lets go.”

Kylie.

I woke up feeling a slight pain in my spine as I sat up. I looked around to see if I could find Jason, but there was nothing but a small blue sticky note with writing on it. I picked it up and read it.

Great, once again, they’re leaving me.

Once I got up, maybe three or four seconds later; I wasn’t really counting, I heard a knock at the door. “Hold on!” I yelled, holding onto my stomach as I walked downstairs carefully. The door was knocked on again. “Shut up, I know you’re there!” I screamed, opening the door. But it was locked.

“Knock knock,” the voice spoke. “Who’s there?” I groaned. “Your parents.” “My parents who..?”

There was a long pause. “My parents who you asshole!?” “No one. Get it? Because I killed them.”