09.

//09.

Jason.

Before I was about to touch the door handle, I realized something.

I walked back over to the van, and swung the door open.

"You," I spoke, pointing to Jackson, "Drive Kylie away from here."

I then turned to look at Lucas, "You, stay outside while I go inside. They probably want something to do with you." I ordered. My head then turned towards Kylie.

"And you, if Jackson tries hurting you, call me." I ordered, glancing towards Jackson. They all nodded, and I walked back up to the house. I walked inside and shut the door behind me, looking around.

Michale, MacAvoy, Ralph, Sam, and Dylan were all talking. Michale and MacAvoy were on one side of the room, and the gang on the other.

"Jason, finally!" Michale exclaimed. I shot him a glare.

"You're finally back, we've been wondering where you were," MacAvoy started. "Did you get the girl?"

I chuckled sarcastically, looking at them both. "You really think it would last, to fry my brain and use me as your own pet?" I hissed, walking over to where Ralph, Sam, and Dylan were standing. Ralph only gave me a confused look, and Dylan patted me on the back.

"So, I see it wore off." Michale pouted. I nodded, keeping my glare on him.

"Now, what the fuck are you doing here?" I spit. They put their hands up in defense.

"We're not here to fight, McCann. We just wanted to let you know, we were rounding up some new people, and we came across your sister," MacAvoy started. "She joined us, surprisingly. Hopefully, that gives you the slightest bit of tolerance for us, because we could kill her at anytime."

"You wouldn't," I growled. "You understand that if you touch her, I'll blow you, and your stupid little gang up. If she knew where I was, and that I wasn't in your stupid group, she'd quit before you know it."

"Oh, but we would. We already thought that through, Jason. If she tries escaping, we kill her, and you. That way, she has no choice." MacAvoy grinned.

I was about to lunge at him, but a hand grabbed my arm, and pulled me back. Ralph."Not now, Jason," Ralph mumbled, so that only we could hear. I glared at him, and ripped my arm from his grip.

"We actually have something you might want to hear, so I'd be calm if I were you," Michale spoke. I turned my head to look towards him, motioning for him to go on. "Earlier before Lucas went to find Kylie, he stopped by our warehouse. Your sister was there, and Lucas shot her."

Once I heard the words sister, and shot, my hands balled up into the tightest fists you could ever imagine. My blood boiled, and I swear, if it were possible, fire and steam would be coming out of my ears.

I stormed to the door and pulled out my gun, swinging the door open. The van was gone, and I looked around the front yard. Jackson was there, leaning against the side of the house.

"Where the fuck did Lucas go!?" I growled angrily as I walked over to him, grabbing his shirt collar. I pressed the gun against his head.

"Lucas wanted to take Kylie somewhere instead, he didn't want me to take her! I swear, I had nothing to do with it!" he yelled. I pulled the gun back, and shot him in the leg before pulling out my phone.

Ignoring his whimpers and cries, everyone rushed out of the house as I dialled a number, and placed the phone to my ear.

"Dante, grab the boys. I need a favor." I spoke into the phone, growing angrier by the minute.