06.

//06.

Kylie.

Watching the car blow up right in-front of my eyes, honestly felt a little good. There was barely any action after Jason left, especially like this.

After the explosion started to die down since it wasn’t very large, Jason let go of me and started to walk towards it.

Jason!” I hissed. He turned around to face me, and grinned.

Kylie!” he hissed back humorously. “I’ll be back in a minute.”

Jason continued walking over to the fire-lit cars, and once he got there, he kneeled down next to the only car that hadn’t caught on fire.

He furrowed his eyebrows and placed his hand over the beaten up car door, and pulled it back a second later. I started to walk towards him slowly, and once I caught sight of his hand, I backed up. The paint on the car had come off, meaning it wasn’t a real police car.

Jason turned his head around to face me, and stood up quickly.

“Get in the van, now.”

I pursed my lips at his actions and walked over to the van, getting into it quickly. Jason did the same.

“What’s going on?” I asked in confusion. “Was it a fake police car?”

“Yeah,” he growled simply, starting the car. He whipped the wheel around, driving back to the house as quickly as the van would go. “And I’ve got a pretty good idea why.”

“Mind telling me why?”

“No, I’ll explain it to you later.”

I sighed in defeat and sat back in my seat, crossing my arms along my chest.

I glanced at Jason a few times on the way back to the house, only to see his eyes filled with anger.

We pulled into the driveway and as I tried to grab the door handle to push the door open, I heard it lock. I looked back at Jason.

“You’re staying here, I’m not that stupid.” he spit venomously. I frowned.

“Well maybe if you fucking told me why I’m not aloud to go into the house, I’d actually listen to you. But since you haven’t, I’m going.”

I unlocked the van with my own set of keys that I had kept in my jacket pocket, and pushed the door open. As I got out, I heard a second door slam shut.

“Get your ass back in the car,” I heard Jason’s bark. “I fucking told you that it isn’t safe.”

“What is safe, Jason?!” I barked back. “Because I’ve learned that being around you isn’t all that fucking safe either.”

“Then why the hell are you still here?” he shot back.

I licked my lips, contemplating on what to say. I was going to say, because I love you.

But he doesn’t remember anything, so it would only bring up unneeded conversations.

“I’m not sure, but I really don’t care what you have to say. I’ll do what I want.”

I opened the van door again and grabbed a gun out of the glove compartment. I started walking up to the house, but I felt a cold hand on my arm. I looked up to see Jason.

His body was tense, and his eyes were icy, and filled with anger.

“If you go in there, I swear to god you’ll be dead the minute you walk through the door.” he said irritably. I shrugged his hand off my arm.