- C H A P T E R O N E -

- Travis POV -
TravisSmexy : Heyyyyy baby~

*_Kateyln_* :  Wat do u want #-.-

TravisSmexyWill u go out with me babe~ ;)

*_Kateyln_* : Ughh  we've been over this no #-_-
Hmm... Classic kateyln, maybe girls ain't my thing.... DID I REALLY JUST SAY THAT TO MYSELF?!?! Uggghhhh! What is WRONG with me?!? I guess I shouldn't text Kateyln any more... She doesn't want to hear from me... Or does she? I bet she does... Maybe...

- Aaron POV -
" Aph... How long till... You know... The thing? Heh... " I asked Aphmau,
" What thing? I'm confused! Tell me what is ' the thing. ' " she replied, " never mind... "
Hmm does she even know i want to take our relationship to a next level? * sigh * guess not... Huh? A text from Travis?

TravisSemxy : How do u get all Da babes?!

Aaron_The_Awesome : i-i don't get ALL the babes... U r the one who gets them not me...

TravisSmexy : Ik I do but y don't Kateyln like meh? ;-;

Aaron_The_Awesome : idk now I gtg Aph wants me

TravisSmexy : Kk

I put my phone down and look at the beautiful girl next to me, she stares into my eyes and I lean into kiss her, she pushes me back after a peck and she says, " A-aaron i-im not ready... " she blushes a tomato red and she starts to cry, " I've been thinking about this for a LONG time and I think I'm doing the right thing... I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way any more... I think we should see different people... " I feel like I dying I feel like I want to kill myself I feel... Destroyed... " A-aph... Why? " I stutter " Why didn't you tell me you didn't feel the same way I did?! " she looks me in the eye and I knew she could see anger, sadness and heart broken, " S-sorry... I just didnt want to hurt you so i said nothing... " I got up and left the room, I grab my car keys and unlock my door, " Aaron! Wait!! " she yells, I get out of my house and get to my car door, " Aaron! Please!! I just don't like you as bf and gf! " I ignore her and get in my car, I start it and drive away. I see her cry, why did she do this to me? She knew I loved her more than anything, but I wasn't good door her I was NEVER  good for her was I...
I pull up to an old place, it was the old den I built with my old buddy, heh it hasn't changed a bit, I climb onto the roof the the den and get a cigarette packed from my back pocket, why do I still have these? I put one in my mouth and light it, they say smoking heals a broken heart... Like that's true... After a while Aphmau calls, I denied the call and I look at the time, I guess I should get back people mite think I'm dead, I jump off the roof and get in my car I glance at the wedding ring next to me... Ugghh it was so much money for that ring! And for nothing... Any way if I did propose to her she would be unhappy with me or something...

Thats the end of chapter one! Sorry it was short.... And sad, but soon the fan fic will get interesting!! Trust me so don't be sad now be sad when Aphmau kills Travis! :D Don't judge meh no one shipped Aaron and Travis! So I shipped them, cuz they were Kent for each other I'm not joking with u ;-;

Word counter : 608 words