- C H A P T E R F I V E -

-Aaron POV- 

its almost been a year, i haven't seen Travis since me and Aphmau got back together... i know what your thinking.. Aphmau apologized and she wanted to make it up to me.. she said it was a mistake and she had mixed emotions. i had to forgive her.. because i love her, and i guess we did a few 'fun' things when we were dating again. i know you dont know this but Travis, moved to another town after he found out. Katelyn always visits him, and i think they both are dating now but i doubt it, kateyln hates travis in that way but i could be wrong. im playing on going to visit him but i dont think he wants to see me.. after what i did to him.. a few months ago me and garroth made this meadow place look amazing and now me, Aphmau and Dante can go to starlight wonderland. we have another ticket and me and Aphmau were talking about bring Travis, i miss travis more than anything, heh i would go to his street every day if i knew where he lived. I walked up to Katelyn's house and knocked.

*Knock Knock*

The door opened and Katelyn's face... Was horrific, it looked like she had been crying days, weeks. Her hair was a dark shade of blue and her hair was in a tangled mess.
"K-katelyn? Is that you??" I asked hoping for an answer, she stared for a minuet and finally answered,
"No its her twin sister OF COURSE ITS ME!!" I backed away a step and took a sigh, "Me and Aphmau haven't seen you in days... And we we're getting kinda worried," she laughed a little which made me panic and sweat a lot, "Awww Aphmau, you? Got worried about me? Well..." Katelyn gave me her phone which had some texts on it, "read THIS and you will know WHY I haven't been talking to you!" I pulled a confused look and read the texts... Travis and Katelyn were dating, but Travis ended it cause he felt like he didn't feel right with girls? I scrolled down more...
"I love Aaron and I don't know if I love you in that way anymore Katelyn." Those words... Made me think hard, I couldn't handle this, it was too much to handle... I gave Katelyn back her phone, "I'm so sorry... I didn't kno-" before I knew it I was slapped. "IF YOU NEVER KISSED TRAVIS IN THE FIRST PLACE OR YOU AND APH NEVER HAVING THAT BREAK UP HE WOULD BE HERE AND ME AND HIM MIGHT HAVE BEEN DATING OR JUST FRIENDS, NOW THANKS TO YOU IM HEART BROKEN FOR TRAVIS LIKING A BOY MORE THAN ME!!" She slammed the door sobbing.. I took a sigh rubbing my cheek and started walking back home. I opened the door to see Aph watching her favorite show, she finally looked at me and said, "did you get the address? And what happened?? Your cheek is bruised!!" She ran up to me and examined my cheek, "did Katelyn slap you or something? What did you do this time???" I pit on a powdy face and walked away from her, "Travis likes me and he broke up with Katelyn just so he could be with me..." I responded heading up the stair case, I don't know what her expression was, I didn't look back. I got to room d lay on my side of the bed and sighed.

WOOWW SO MUCH WRITING!! WELL THATS THAT CHAPTER SORRY FOR NOT POSTING SCHOOL AND STUFF GOT IN MA WAY AND HOMEWORK  AND MY FOOD HABITS HUHUEHEEHE ANYWAY MORE CHAPTERS ON THE WAYYYYY

Word Counter: 622