- C H A P T E R T W O -

- Travis POV -
Ughh I'm so bored! I wanna do something! I know I'll get drunk with Aaron!

TravisSmexy : Heeeey Aaron!

Aaron_The_Awesome : hi...

TravisSmexy : wanna get drunk? I'm bored

Aaron_The_Awesome : sure like I have any thing on my mind right now!

TravisSmexy : great! Go to the bar I'm waiting ;)

OK I had to add that face! Its so smexy!

- Time Skip To When Aaron Gets to the bar -

Finally! Aaron comes through the door, he looks... Sad and I've never and I mean NEVER seen him that sad. I approach him with a cheesy smile and say " Hey, you OK? You don't seem like you're self, is there something on your mind? " he looks down and put his head in his hands, he starts to... Cry? I rub his back gently and tell the bar tender to get two beers, Aaron looks into my eyes, we lean in and kiss, I feel something... Amazing! I can't explain it! It feels so, so! Great? No amazing nah that's not the word... Love? Yes thats it! I feel love. Am I crazy?!?! I dont think so... Who am I thinking I am! What who the gang think?! I-i gotta get Aaron away from my lips! I push Aaron away and I turn around to see Aphmau walking into the bar. " Did she see us kiss? " I whispered to Aaron. He keeps looking into my eyes and his head falls onto my head, I blush a tomato red, Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg WhatDoIDo?!?!?HesOnMeOmg!!!OhIreneHelpMe!! I think to myself, Aphmau comes over to me and she gently gets Aaron off me, " Is he OK?! Glad I came in at the right place right time! " She says while giving me a cheesy smile, i-i think he h-had to many beers, " I stammer, she looks at Aaron and she had no longer had a cheesy smile, she had more like... AARONS BEEN DRINKING?!??! look...

~- Time Skip Cause Idk Wat To Write T^T -~

- Aaron POV -
" Uggghhh, what happened last night? " I groaned rubbing my head, " Kissing me baby~ " said a familiar voice... TRAVIS?!?! " wait... WHAT WE DIDNT..... YOU KNOW DO THAT THING " I yelled at him " Chill, chill I was only kinda joking... Wait you think we did that thing last night? What kind of dirty mind do you have Aaron? " He answers with a devilish smirk on his face, my face drops into my hands and I simple groan, " Ughhh, Irene help me, " I glance at my bed side and I see Travis sitting on my bed side... Hmm now I remember I got so drunk I fainted Travis must have carried me home and got me to bed and.... Slept on my sofa... I think.
A few minutes later I smell pancakes, they smell like Aphmau's home backed pancakes! I jump out of the bed and run down stairs, Aphmau stares at me and blushes I look at her in confusion and look at myself.... IM NAKED?!?!?!? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!?!! I think to myself I start to blush the brightest red and I cover myself, I run upstairs and hear a bang, Aphmau may have fainted... I quickly get changed and go down stairs again and that was the moment when I froze....

WELP THATS THE END OF CHAPTER TWO SORRY FOR THE WAIT IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND HOME WORK T^T ILL TRY AND WRITE MORE BUT FOR NOW ILL BE POSTING ONCE A WEEK... NO PROMISES :D

WORD COUNTER: 583 WORDS