- C H A P T E R S E V E N -

Smut scene 18+ only
-me-
Travis pulled Aaron into his house, collapsing onto his sofa, he ripped Aarons shirt off and slid his hand down his abs smirking at the dark haired boy on top of him. Aaron took his pants off and his boxers then he put one hand into Travis's crotch and rubbed it roughly, Travis could see in Aaron's eyes he was desperate and that he could hold it any longer. Moments after Aaron ripped off Travis's pants and boxers and after ripping his own, Travis blush as Aaron sat on his chest forcing his cock into Travis's mouth, he managed to put all of his dick in his mouth, Travis chocked a little and started to suck him hard, Travis had wanted this moment for so long and it finally happened. Aaron held back on his moans but let out small pants while Travis swirled his tongue around his cock making him have an even bigger erection. Aaron reached with his right hand over to Travis's member tubing it firm and fast. Travis sucked lightly letting out soft moans.
Eventually Aaron penetrated for Travis's rectum with his left fist while still rubbing his with his right. Travis stopped sucking and licked him and screaming words of pleasure and harsh moan. Aaron couldn't help but smirk at the white haired male, he forced his fist in deeper and whispered passionately, "for a boy your really wet for me~" Travis smiled but tears were flooding his eyes, he bit his lip and pleaded, "please just put it inside me!!~ ahh" Aaron moved his fist back and fourth teasing him so he'd beg more. "Aaronnnn stop teasing meee!! I need you inside! Ahhh~" Aaron quickly to his fist out and put Travis's legs on his shoulders. He aimed his erected cock into Travis's entrance and forcefully shoved his member in then his hole cock, Aaron held back on his moans while Travis was screaming and moaning, I'd say the hole neighborhood had heard them fucking their emotions out, gladly Travis had moved towns so Aphmau or Katelyn would ever fund out unless they tell them or... They come barge into Travis's house?
"Ahh fuck you're so tight!" Aaron increased his speed each ball slap, Travis gripped hold of Aaron tightly ignoring what he had said. Obviously Travis had never had sex with a guy so he should be tight.... Very tight?
After a while of taking turns they had both cummed on or in each other, they did forget about a condom but it was alright non of them had STDs. The cuddled on the sofa cutely, Travis drifted off to sleep and Aaron sneakily got his clothes on trying not to wake the white haired boy. He left a note so Travis wouldn't think what had happened was a dream or something I'm not sure why he did that I'm just looking through a window of where this is all happening huhehe. Aaron left Travis's house thinking of other ways to make their sexual "relationship" better than it already is. He drove back to his house, unlocked the door and walked in. Aphmau was sitting on the sofa, her eyes were filled with tears and it looked like she'd been crying for hours. "B-babe are you alright?" Aaron stammered knowing that he hadn't broken it with Aphmau yet. Oh Irene what happened?? He thought to himself.
"Something happened... To Katelyn." Aphmau said gently as more tears fled from her eyes.

IM GONNA LEAVE IT THERE WHAT HAPPENED TO KATELYN? YOU GET TO DECIDE LEAVE A COMMENT AND WHO COMES UP WITH THE BEST THING ILL GIVE EM A SHOUT OUT ANNNNNDDDDD WRITE THEIR OC IN THIS SO IF YOU WANT TO BE IN COMMENT WHAT HAPPENES TO KATELYN WOOOOOO

word counter: 635