2

Brooke stood in front of her closet, clothes and shoes were strewn around the room. Her wardrobe just didn't seem like it was going to cut it for tonight. Nothing seemed right. The first problem was that she didn't know if it was casual or fancy so she put into the awkward spot of being too fancy or too casual. Her favorite little black dress seemed like it would be too dressy but she figured that she could tone it down with a cardigan and flats instead of heels.

Her phone began to ring and she manages to find it under the heaps of clothing that was thrown on top of it. She smiles when she sees the number, answering quickly.

"Are you checking up to make sure I didn't forget about our date?" She laughed.

"No," Jensen sighed. "Sorry but filming is running late and I won't be finished for two or three more hours. I'll have to cancel on dinner."

"Oh," Brooke said, her smile fading. "We could grab drinks after if you wanted to."

"Um, how about you meet me at my trailer around nine thirty and I should be done filming and we can go to a place right by set."

"That sounds great. I guess I'll have to rethink my wardrobe again." She joked.

"Anything is fine. The place is very casual." He answered. "I'll tell them you are coming and they'll let you in."

"I'll see you then." Brooke chirped as she hung up the phone.

•••

Brooke pulled up to a set of gates at the back entrance of the studios. For some reason, she felt incredibly out of place and nervous which was very out of character for her. She thought of herself to be very easy to adapt to new setting and people but arriving at a film studio where actors were working seemed superior to her boring little reality job.

A security guard approached her car, tapping his knuckles on the window beside her. She rolled the window down and he peered into her car, looking her over and peering into the backseat.

"Name." He said monotonously.

"Brooke Blake." She answered meekly.

He nodded, "Open your trunk please."

She obeyed, popping her trunk open. He shuffled around the contents, looking around inside, and then slammed it shut. He then walked back to his guard post and opened the gate for her, gesturing for her to go through.

She followed the directions that Jensen had given her, turning down the first road and then making the third left to get to his trailer. He said his was the biggest one on the right side, making it easy to locate. She parked her car and grabbed her purse before approaching the trailer. She guessed that no one would be inside but she knocked anyway before opening up the door.

The trailer was gorgeous inside, much nicer than she had expected. The furnishings were all tasteful, nothing gaudy or vain. She wasn't sure why but when she thought of an actors trailer she just expected there to be pictures of them everywhere. Jensen had two pictures that hung over the love seat both of which were covers of magazines where he and Jared were on the front page.

The place was kept cleanly but she assumed that there was a crew who cleaned them. He had a script laying on the countertop and a few other papers but other than that, the place was empty.

She set her purse down on the counter and took her coat off, placing it on the arm of the sofa. It felt surreal to be on the set of a popular tv show, nonetheless be in one of the actors' trailers. She glanced down at her watch, it was nine-thirty now so Jensen should be getting be finishing up anytime now. She reached into her purse and grabbed out her phone, to see yet another text from her brother. She decided she should at least respond to him because she had the time. She didn't mention anything about her date tonight, instead, she simply said that she was too busy right now to date which wasn't a lie but it also wasn't the full truth but her brother didn't need to know that.