13

Brooke grabbed the coffee cup and brown bag out of her car as she walked towards the sound stage. She had a half day of work and she figured it would be nice to drop by to see Jensen at work and give him some lunch.

Once she got inside she scanned the room for Jensen. He was usually around talking to a director, reading his script or on camera. She was about to ask an assistant about his whereabouts when she saw him. She felt her cheeks flush red and her heart begin to race at the sight of him kissing some blonde girl who looked like a stripper. He pulled away, looking up and seeing Brooke, a big smile appearing on his face.

"Hey babe," Jensen said as he walked over with a big smile on his face, "wasn't expecting to see you today."

"Um... who is that?" Brooke asked as she gestured to the girl he had just been kissing.

"Dean kisses her in the episode we are shooting. The director wanted us to kiss off camera so we weren't awkward on camera. It's the next scene we are shooting." He said nonchalantly.

This was normal for him. It was just another day at work. Brooke knew this but actually seeing him kiss another girl made her stomach twist.

"So you have to kiss her again?" Brooke asked.

"Well yeah, probably a couple more times because we'll shoot the scene a few times." He answered with a smirk. "B, are you jealous?"

"No!" Brooke answered quickly.

He smirked again and she rolled her eyes, playfully hitting his arm.

"It's just weird." Brooke said as she stared at the actress.

She was prettier than her and had a nicer body. She was probably funnier and more outgoing than Brooke too. Brooke suddenly felt self conscious, a very abnormal feeling for her.

Jensen could tell that she was bothered. He grabbed her chin and tilted it up so she was looking him in her eyes.

"There's only one girl I want to kiss, B." He said reassuringly.

She let out a breath, "I hope I'm that girl."

He smiled, "you shouldn't even have a doubt about that."

He placed a small kiss on her forehead before the director called them back and he had to go. She decided not to watch them film and instead wondered to go find Jared who was sitting off to the side reading over the script. Brooke hopped up onto Jensen's chair which was next to Jared.

"Long time no see." Brooke said sarcastically.

They had just gotten together over the weekend to have dinner together which was two days ago. They usually got together every weekend when possible.

"Hey," he said quickly, turning his attention back to the script immediately.

"I'm just gonna sit here and pretend that my boyfriend isn't kissing another girl right now." She said.

"It's doesn't mean anything." Jared shrugged.

"Says the guy who married a costar." Brooke laughed.

"Okay in most cases it doesn't mean anything." Jared defended with a cheeky smile.  "I wouldn't worry about it from the way Jensen talks about you."

"What does he say about me?" She asked leaning in towards him.

"I am not going to tell you. He told me those things in confidentiality." He said raising his eyebrows.

The director called him over and he got up, happy to escape the conversation with Brooke. She let out a sigh and repositioned herself in the chair. They were beginning to shoot the next scene and it looked like she was going to have to see Jensen kiss that girl again and again.  She reminded herself that it was just a job but there was still a hint of doubt in her mind.