18

This is not how Brooke imagined her wedding day. She had always wanted a tight-fitting dress that hugged her slim waist and the curve of her hips but given her current situation, a tight dress hadn't been an option. She had a dress she liked but in no way shape or form did she love it. She didn't think she would be pregnant with a huge belly on display for their friends and family. The fact that she had gained thirty pounds made her feel worse. Her face was fuller and her arms were more flabby. She was excited to be having a baby but she didn't like the effects of being pregnant on her wedding day.

Gen was fixing her hair in the mirror, lightly putting gel on the pieces of hair that were sticking up. She looked over at Brooke, noticing her eyes which were brimmed with tears.

"Hey, Brooke what's wrong?" She said immediately rushing to grab tissues.

"It wasn't supposed to be like this." Brooke said, hating how her voice sounded whiny.

"What wasn't supposed to be like this?"

"I wasn't supposed to be pregnant and my family doesn't approve of the fact that I am pregnant and I'm fat." Brooke rambled, not caring if she made any sense.

"Sweetie I hate to say this but this is just how things worked out. Yes, things haven't gone as planned but you can't change them either." Gen said. "Let me ask you this. Do you want to marry Jensen?"

"Yes." Brooke said with a sniffle.

"Then none of the other stuff matters. The dress, the makeup, the flowers, the guests, none of it matters except for the fact that you're marrying the love of your life."

Brooke wiped under her eyes, careful to not smudge anything. The makeup artist had already left so anything that she ruined now wouldn't be able to be fixed.

"I want to see him." Brooke sighed.

"I'll go get him." Gen said, patting her shoulder before leaving the room.

Brooke took deep breaths, trying to get herself calmed down again. Her emotions were all out of wack due to the pregnancy hormones and the stress of the wedding.

There was a knock on the door before it opened to reveal a stunningly cute Jensen who had his hand covering his eyes as he walked in.

"It's bad luck to see your bride before the ceremony." He stated with a smile. "You better not be getting cold feet on me cause I will chase after you."

Brooke laughed and got up from her stool. She approached him and wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his chest.

"I love you." She said.

"God I hope you do because in a few minutes you're vowing the rest of your life to me."

She pulled away from him after hugging him for a little while. She took a deep breath, feeling herself on the edge of tears again.

"Do you think I'm fat?" She blurted.

"No, I think your pregnant and carrying our baby." He smirked, his hand still covering his eyes.

She pulled his hand away from his face, not caring about the superstitious ideas about the groom not seeing the bride.

He sucked in a breath as he stared at her, his eyes scanning her from top to bottom soaking in the sight of her. His lips parted as he tried to speak but found himself unable to. She was breathtaking and literally brought him to the point of no words.

"Am I fat? I'm gonna look like this in all the wedding photos and I look like a beached whale." She pouted.

"B," he started, "you look amazing."

"You have to say that though."

He stepped closer to her, tucking a piece of her hair that was falling over her face behind her ear. He placed a hand on her baby bump.

"You've never looked so beautiful before." He said, gazing into her teary eyes. "I can't wait for you to be my wife."

She smiled and placed her hand over top of his that was resting on her baby bump. He leaned in and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"What if we get bad luck now because I saw you before the ceremony?" Jensen joked.

"That's just an old wives tale." Brooke assured him.

"It better be." Jensen said.

The door creaked open and Gen popped her head in. "It's time guys."

Jensen pulled away from her, grabbing her hands in his and taking a deep breath.

"Are you ready to get married now?" He asked.

Brooke nodded her head, most of her insecurities had faded away after seeing Jensen.

"I'll see you out there." He said giving her hands a squeeze before leaving.

Gen came in and handed Brooke her flowers and gave her some last minute retouches on her hair and makeup.

"This is it." Gen squealed with a big smile.

"I feel like I'm gonna puke." Brooke said placing a hand on her stomach. "Is that normal?"

"God yes. It's the nerves and hormones but you'll be fine just look into Jensen's eyes when you get up there and the rest of the world will fade away." Gen offered as they walked out of the room.

Brooke took a deep breath. This was it. This was her wedding day and she was emotional and insecure but giddy with excitement as well. She is about to marry Jensen Ackles, something that many girls fantasizes about but somehow she had got to be the lucky one out of all those girls. They were about to vow themselves to each other and she couldn't be more ecstatic.