Chapter 1

"Come out with us tonight."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

I sighed and rubbed my temple unsure of why I couldn't go out in the first place. I mean, don't get me wrong, Taylor was one of my closest friend and I would love to go out with her, my older sister Leslie, and her husband Seth but I just haven't been up for the whole club scene lately. Things have been a little wierd for me lately and I just haven't been up for it. Remembering I was still on the phone, I heard my sisters muffled voice.

"Let me talk to her... Yeah hello?"

"Hey Lee." I mumbled a bit unenthusiastically.

"Look Liz, whatever funk you have been in ends now. So, get your ass up the stairs and start getting ready because at 7 o'clock on the dot Taylor, Seth and I will be at your door." She snapped at me.

I glanced at the clock in the kitchen.

"Leslie, it's only 1 o'clock!" I protested incredulously.

"Exactly. So, you now have enough time to have your tantrum/freak out session before you start getting ready. Oh, and by the way, you better look hot because tonight Seth is covering drinks and we're getting you wasted and you're going to get laid tonight." She said.

I sighed knowing there was no way to get out of this.

"Fine!" I snapped.

"Ciao." She said and hung up.

I tossed my phone aside and rolled my eyes. Typical Leslie ganging up on me with Taylor to get what they want out of me. Granted, it usually was to help me but still! I'm 24. I should be allowed to make my own decisions! Anyway, no point dwelling on this. I made myself some food before heading to my bedroom. I really loved my loft even though at times it seemed like it was too big for just me. I chose a black, one-sleeved dress out of my closet for tonight. Hmmm... I wonder why I stopped wearing this. I set the dress on the bed and added my favorite pair of 5 inch, black and pink pumps and my black, bow clutch. I then went to the bathroom and took a long bath with my favorite mango scented body wash. I must have been in there longer than I thought because before I knew it, my door bell was being rung repeatedly.

"It's open!" I called as I dried off and dashed to my bedroom.

As soon as I had slipped on my favorite black, lacey bra and thong set, Taylor and Leslie barged in looking stunning. Taylor, in her 5'10'' glory was wearing an orange and blue silk wrap dress that stopped mid-thigh and made her olive skin glow. She had on a pair of black ankle boots and a white Coach bag on her arm. Her make up was light and natural looking and her dark locks flowed down to her mid back. She looked stunning!

Leslie was wearing the shortest, yellow romper I'd ever seen with a pair of yellow sandals with red, white and blue flowers on them. She had a large blue tote on her arm that was covered in gold bangles. Her blue eye make up and light pink lipstick looked professionally done while blond hair was pulled back into a casual, messy bun.

"You guys look great," I said and glanced at the clock. "but what are you doing here? It's only 5."

"We wanted to make sure you weren't gonna bail on us." Taylor said while absent-mindedly flipping through a magazine.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence you guys." I said with a roll of my eyes. "Anyway, as you can see, I'm not ditching you so you can leave now and let me get ready?

"No way." Leslie said and made her self comfortable at the foot of my bed. I sighed once more and began to get ready. As soon as I slipped the dress over my head, I was instantly reminded of why I had stopped wearing it. The dress was skin tight and just barely covered my ass.

"Hot damn it do you look HOT!" Taylor exclaimed discarding her magazine.

"I look like a slut!" I groaned beginning to take the dress off.

"Elizabeth Nicole Mason, If you take that dress off, I will pick out something for you to wear." Leslie growled.

I immediately pulled the dress down fearing what Leslie could've had in mind. I finished applying my make up, making my grey eyes look smokey. Once I finished, I turned to Leslie and Taylor and smiled.

"I'm ready."

During the primping process I had begun to feel excited about tonight. I haven't gone out in a while so I planned to make the best of tonight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, there it is, the first chapter. It's a little slow so please bear with me. This is the first actual story I've published so honest critiquing will be greatly appreciated. Tell me about errors too. As it says in the desription there will be some sexual content in this story so... yea. If that's not your thing don't be upset because I did in fact warn you. Also, I'm kind of terrible at covers so if any wants to help with that please be my guest. I must say, I'm really excited about this book and have a lot in store for it so stay tuned!!! ;D

Comment

Vote

Fan

-TheOriginal1