Feelings

I felt someone shake my shoulder and I opened my eyes slightly to see Rin.

I immediately realized I had fallen asleep during the swim practice.

I freaked out, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to fall asleep!" I had a small blush on my face and didn't know what to say.

Rin laughed, "it's ok, don't worry about it. You looked really peaceful, I almost didn't wanna wake you up."

I yawned and stood up, "Are we all gonna hang out still?"

He nodded, "If you're not too tired too, yeah."

"Where's Sousuke?" I looked around to see no sign of him.

"He went up to the room to tidy it before you got there." Rin chuckled, "Come on. I'll show you where the dorm is."

I followed Rin out the pool area and talked as we walked, "Rin I forgot to mention that Makoto visited me yesterday to ask some questions about swimming. Me and him are not a thing."

Rin glanced at me," Why do you suddenly bring something like that up?"

"Because you texted Kou asking her and i told her I'd let you know myself." I said like it was obvious.

Rin's face turned a little red, "So that's why Kou never answered my question."

"Why were you asking anyways?" I hesitantly asked.

It took him a little while to answer.

He became a little flustered, "Because... um, at competitions you would be cheering both teams on.. And that'd be awkward."

I could tell he was lying but the way he carefully picked out his words. I shrugged it off though because I didn't wanna bug him about it.

Finally we walked up to their dorm and Rin walked in first, "Sousuke, (Y/N) is hanging out with us."

Sousuke looked up from his bed and smiled slightly, "Ok."

I sat on the bed and Rin's phone started ringing, "I'll be back guys." He walked out of the room and Sousuke sat up and sat next to me.

"How's your knee?" He asked while patting my head.

I smiled,"Good I'm going to talk to my doctor next week about me swimming again."

Sousuke's eyes widened a little bit, "So you're gonna try again?"

I nodded and Sousuke immediately threw his arms around me and gave me a huge hug. I hugged back and closed my eyes.

"I'm just scared." I finally admitted.

"Why?" Sousuke asked and patted my back.

"Because I fee like I'm going to get hurt-" Suddenly I was cut off by Rin.

"What's gonna hurt..?" Rin was standing in the doorway with one eyebrow arched and he looked at us. "Am I interrupting a romantic moment?" Rin's voice was filled with annoyance.

I broke the hug and blushed a little. I didn't want him to mistake this.

"N-no, Sousuke is like a brother to me." I stated as my blush grew.