Misunderstanding

Rin told me I should see a doctor since my allergies had been bad lately. I had been coughing a lot and having breathing problems. And at my worse, bad chest pains.

Prelims were coming up though so I didn't have time to get an appointment. I've been training constantly.

I felt someone hug me from behind, "(Y/N) your time has improved so much!" I looked back to see Kou hugging me as tight as possible.

"Group hug!" Nagisa ran over and practically jumped on us.

"Friendship..... so beautiful." Soon Rei joined and I was being crushed.

"Come on Haru! Let's join," I hear Makoto laugh.

"No." Haru got back into the pool.

"I'll make buy you Mackerel after this." Suddenly I felt Haru join the group hug.

"Guys I'm being crushed," I struggled to be free (like Haru).

Soon the hug broke apart, "Ok guys practice is dismissed! Great job today!" Kou beemed with excitement.

I was about to head out when Makoto called my name and caught up to me, "Hey! I'm going to hang at Haru's right now, wanna come?"

I smiled, "Thank you for the offer but I have a date with Rin soon."

Makoto looked a little sad but smiled, "Oh ok, well next time we can all hang!"

I nodded and walked out.

Halfway to Samezuka I got a call from Rin.

"Hey babe, what's up?" I stopped walking to answer.

"Can we reschedule our date by any chance? Something came up and I can't hang tonight." Rin asked.

I frowned a little since I had made dinner reservations, "Um sure I guess. I'll see you tomorrow then at practice."

He hung up and I debated what to do. I could go hang with Makoto and Haru or I could call Sousuke and have him go to dinner with me so I don't have to cancel.

After a couple minutes I decided to call Sousuke since I haven't really hung out with him lately.

"Hello?" It sounded like I woke him up from a nap.

"I'm sorry! Were you sleeping?" I started to feel really bad.

"Yeah but it's ok, what's up?" He yawned.

"Well Rin canceled our date tonight but I still have dinner reservations, wanna go?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah sure, where do you wanna meet?" I could hear him getting out of bed.

"Well I'm almost at Samezuka, so come outside."

I hung up and reached the school and waited. Soon a wild Sousuke appeared.

"Hey Sousuke, you ready to go?" I smiled.

"Yeah lets go."

********TIMESKIP*********

Dinner was a blast, we caught up on stuff and it was nice to hang out alone with him. He's my best friend so I feel like I can say anything to him!

We decided to go for a walk after dinner because neither of us felt like going home yet.

There was a park halfway between my house and Samezuka so we decided to walk through there then back to my house so he could drop me off.

"Hey (Y/N), if you see that Lana girl again, don't trust a word she says." Sousuke spoke up while we walked side by side.

I looked over at him, "I didn't trust her from the moment I saw her."

Sousuke nodded, "She approached me after practice and I told her to get lost. She really pissed me off."

Sousuke made a fist with his hand, "it's ok though, she's gone now." I added to comfort him.

We turned the corner and I saw Rin sitting at a bench by himself. I was about to call out to him but someone else caught my attention.

"Rin!~" I saw a girl run up toward Rin and he got up and hugged her really close.

"Lana, I missed you, it's been so long since I've seen you." He said as he hugged her.

My heart began to shatter, he was with the girl from yesterday.

Why though? Didn't he reject her? So why did he cancel our date to hang with her?

Lana saw us from the corner of her eye and pulled back and gave Rin a big kiss on the cheek.

I couldn't take it anymore, I turned around and ran away.

******SOUSUKES POV*******

Lana must have finally approached Rin and told him who she really was.

I looked over at (Y/N) and she looked like she was about to cry.

Then Lana gave Rin a kiss on the cheek and (Y/N) started to run off.

I made eye contact with Lana and anger began to raise within me, I wanted to walk over there and go off on her.

But right now (Y/N) needs me, so I glared at Lana then ran after (Y/N).

*****(Y/N) POV******

I ran as fast as I could home, I didn't care that I left Sousuke behind. I just couldn't believe what I had just witnessed.

My breathing was shallow and my chest hurt so bad but I didn't stop. I heard Sousuke calling after me but I kept going.

I reached my front door and fell to my knees, I was so dizzy and my heart wouldn't slow down.  Tears ran down my cheeks and I realized that something was wrong. Not emotional but physically, I felt like I was going to pass out any second.

"(Y/N)!!!" I felt Sousuke kneel beside me and support me.

I looked up at him while my head spun, "Help me."

And with that everything went black.