The rare days off from work

Desmond: You guys normally either would head out to a bar or stay at home playing videos games. At the bars, if anybody eyed "Desmond's propery" aka you, his man, he would kill them. Quite literally (but not actually). He gets scared that you'll leave him if some other guy tries to take you.

Haytham: normally, when he's off from work, it's time to get a shit ton of reading done. He'll make some tea, sit beside you and read with you. These days normally have music also being played quietly, it's always in best interest to use any free days to spend it relaxing. So that's what you do.

Connor: horseback riding is something you guys would do, you'd go to the stables and explore around the woods together. Most times, you would go by horseback but there are rare times where Connor likes to just walk with you, saying "We do not get to be together as much as before" to which you would respond; "We are always together Connor" and you bicker from that point, both of you trying to win. "Whenever you aren't working, we're watching the tv together, spending time with the dogs or grooming the horse together" You always won.

Charles: he would actually otp to stay inside and lay together much rather than going somewhere. He's already not around enough as it is (because he's always helping Haytham with his work) so he feels it's only fair to stay glued at your waist for a day, which you don't mind whatsoever.