How You Met

Some of these scenarios are not in a pov for a reason, so if you notice only one or two of these has something other than sentence description of how you met then that's why.

Desmond:
"Hi, I'm looking for that you had advertised outside.." You ask the male sitting behind the counter.

The male ponders a moment. "Oh, you're referring to that new Black Opps, right?"

You nod, grinning.

"It should be in the back by the xbox games, alright?"

"Yea, thanks" you reply, rushing off towards the back of the store, not paying attention to anything around you.

You bumped into somebody, tripping over your laces forward and landing ontop of them.

"Damn, I expected you to weigh more" the male you landed on laughs.

"Jesus fuck, sorry!" You scamper off of him, reaching down to help him up.

"No problems man, Desmond"

"(Y/N), again, sorry.."

"Don't sweat it"

Desmond headed off after that, you soon following him and asking to get his contact info.

Haytham:
You met in a library. You were volunteering to help shelve books on the weekends. You met Haytham when he came to you asking where he could find any primary source documents from the late 1800's. You brought him to a large bin and he asked you to stay and help him find what he was searching for. You exchanged numbers afterwards, Haytham wanting to ask you for more books and help as his excuse.

Connor:
"Iced latte for (Y/N)?" The barista calls through the small cozy cafe.

You shoot up from your booth and rush over to get your long awaited drink, savor in the thought of your favorite coffee. You smile once you get your drink and head back towards your seat, taking a long sip from your drink... Until...

Splash!

You were drenched in coffee but so was the person who ran into you.

"Ah, sorry about that.." They say, pulling up their shirt to wipe their face off.

You turn a tomato red, looking away. "No don't worry, it's my fault"

They finish wiping their face and look at you.

"Ah.. I'm Connor, I can.. Get you a new drink?"

"(Y/N) and you don't have to, it's okay Connor"

"Really, I insist"

"Okay, fine"

You both got new coffees and sat and drank together, laughing about how you had just met. You met again at the same shop in the same way.

Charles:
You met when you were heading home from the pet store after getting a new pet, an African Grey. You had bumped into Charles on your frantic rush home, you want to get the board settled as fast as possible so you could sleep. Instead you bumped into Charles and ended up chatting about the bird for awhile, afterwards, you inviting him to come over for a drink.