A stands for anonymous

Hey guys I'm gonna start a pll gmw story but that doesn't mean I'm stopping my old story so if you haven't read it yet, go check it out and I'll have a new chapter posted today!

Beep beep!
{if the truth doesn't bury you first, I will.-A} 

Maya hart closed her phone and started brushing her blonde hair. She had been getting texts like these for a little over a week now, but today was the day she was gonna confront an old friend to see if she was getting these too. She walked down the stairs to see if she ride was here yet. "bye mom, Amanda's here!" No response. Maya sighed she had probably already left for her 12 hour shift at the dirty diner. Maya grabbed her book bag and ran out the door. Amanda had been Maya's best fried  since her old group of friends broke it off, she had long, straight brown hair, brown eyes, and she was super tall. Almost like Riley... Maya thought to herself "Hey mands...you don't look so good" Maya said getting into the car . "I look stressed because you make me almost late like everyday! I mean seriously it's our last year of high school, you need to get your drivers license!" Maya rolled her eyes "geez you are such a stress case."

Once they got to school Maya immediately saw Riley "hey Amanda I'm gonna meet you after first okay?" Amanda shrugged "sure" and walked off to her next class. Riley was Texting on her phone and didn't see Maya walk up "hey!" Maya said. Riley jumped and dropped her phone on the ground. Maya went to pick it up when she saw a text from A in Riley's phone. {watch you back, bitch -A} Maya looked at Riley and handed her phone back. "You're getting these too?" She said. Riley looked down "yeah so is farkle" Riley looked up and shed a tear "do you-do you think they k-know?" Maya looked up at her "well I didn't tell anyone did you?" She said her eyebrows raised "no, no I would never. Farkle says he didn't either." Maya's nostrils flared "well there's only 2 other people that know, I'll ask Lucas and zay and get back to you." Maya said as she walked off. She had someone to find.