Why can't i freaking paste

"Maya what the hell" the girls were now unwrapped from each other and fighting. Maya held out her arms "you were the one that said we should repent and tell someone!" she said. Riley rubbed her forehead. "Yes, Maya. I said tell someone. Not my Dad and not without consulting the rest of the group first!" She spat "now you have Lucas looking all over for you!" Maya looked confused "Lucas is looking for me? where is he?" Riley sighed. "he texted me about 10 minutes ago, told me he was at your house." she said "I should probably text hi and let him know I found you." she rolled her eyes. "No-no he's at my house?!" Maya gulped "he can't be at my house, we have to go get him!" Riley opened her mouth to say something but maya wasn't wasting time to here it. She grabbed Riley's arm and pulled her out the door. "Maya!" They ran down the hallway just in time to see Farkle looking down studying notes. "Farkle come on!" Riley grabbed his hand and pulled him along. Maya got out the door and jumped into the car. Farkle sat in the passengers seat and  Riley in the backseat. "Guys...What is going on?!" Farkle said. "I don't know!" Riley yelled back. Mayas car was one without a hood, that plus the speeding she was doing led to a lot of wind and noise. Farkle grabbed Mayas hand which was sitting the steering wheel "Maya..." maya shot him a warning look and riley looked down a little confused. Farkle threw his head back in laughter and riley stared at him like he was crazy. "Farkle maya is going to get us killed any second, what the hell could be so funny?" Riley yelled. Farkle continued laughing and then continued to scream out  " I haven't been on a crazy adventure like this since we all split up" he said, tears coming out of his eyes "I've missed your crazy spirit, Maya Hart." Maya smiled and then slammed her  hand on the horn "Drive Faster you idiots!" she yelled swerving around them. "Maya!" Riley yelled "stop!" Maya narrowed her eyes on the road and skidded taking a fast turn "I wouldn't expect you to understand little miss perfect life, abandons her friends when the need her, but I need to get there before Lucas find..."  Farkle got impatient "gets to who, Maya!?" "My Mother!" she screamed at him. She pulled into the driveway and practically dove out of the car with Riley and Farkle close behind. Upon hearing the car door, Lucas walked outside with a broken look on his face. Maya slowed her walk trying to analyze his face, and see if he knew. Her mother came out onto the porch about as far as she could go "do-does he know?" her mother looked at her solemly and her suspicions rang true when Lucas marched straight up to her and pulled her into a hug. Although she was a little confused, Riley felt a wave of nostalgia from the adorable freshman couple they used to be and involuntarily looked over at Farkle just like how they used to swoon back in those simpler, easier days. However, instead of a happy face she saw the face of almost...disappointment?