Rīīīīīī

"What do you think was going on with Maya and Lucas?" Zay asked as he hopped into the drivers seat. Farkle opened the passengers seat for Riley as she sat down and chuckled. "Something's always going on with Maya and Lucas." Farkle seated himself in the back and sighed "possibly so, but I think I know what it is this time." Zay began pulling out of the driveway "enlighten us? Are they secretly dating again?" Riley smiled "those were good times, weren't they....actually that particular one was pretty bad, for me at least." Zay threw his head back laughing "yeah you did have the biggest crush on him didn't you? Yes, I remember. Smackle had a huge crush on Farkle, Farkle had a huge crush on you, you on Lucas, Lucas had the huge crush on Maya, and Maya had the huge crush on..." Zay stopped and Riley smirked, amused "you?" Zay shook his head and blushed "no, no Maya never liked me." Farkle chuckled "if that's your story." He sighed again "Maya and Lucas, they were pretty cute. Remember when we found out about them?"

Flashback

Riley hopped out of her mothers car and immediately spotted Farkle. "HEY FARKLE!!" She waved her hands about as Farkle spotted her and began walking towards. "Hey Riley, what's the plan for today?" Riley skipped "be happy, talk Maya into being happy, be happy with Maya, finally tell Lucas that I want to kiss him again, eat jello-" "wait what'd you say??!!" Farkle raised his eyebrows as Riley lowered hers "about the jello?" He smiled "no you goof! About Lucas! You're finally going to tell him?!" Riley breathed in deeply and took a big step forward "I think it may be time, it's been a while since we broke up, but I haven't stopped thinking about him for a second." Farkle was about to warn her to be careful when a tall, squinty guy walked up. "Do either if you know Lucas Friar? I think he goes here." Farkle raised his eyebrows "yeah we know Lucas, who are you?" The guy smiled at Riley "my names Zay, but you can call me daddy" he looked at Farkle "except for you." Farkle rolled his eyes "well I have no idea where Lucas is but he's good friends with Janitor Harley. So he may be around the janitors closet." Zay smirked "yeah 'Janitor Harley'" he said in air quotes. Riley frowned "why are you saying it like that?" Zay chuckled "oh come on! If I know Lucas Friar He's not doin no mopping in that closet, and janitor Harley is code for whatever girl he can get it on with" Riley burst out into laughter "well then you don't know Lucas, because there is no way he's having sex in that janitors closet." Zay threw his hands up "if you're so sure than lead the way"

When they got there Riley threw the door wide opened and saw 2 figures making out. Maya and Lucas. They turned in shock as a few mops and brooms fell out of the small closet. Rileys mouth fell opened "oh my god" Farkle looked at Riley helplessly as Zay started Laughing "haha...see I told you." Lucas's faces twisted into a frown "Zay?" "Damn he's hot" Maya mumbled.

Flashback over

Zay laughed "yeah those were good times" Riley frowned "today Maya seemed kinda..different, frazzled." Farkle and but his lip "it's her mom." Riley turned around "what's her mom?" Farkle shrugged "I-i notice things. Her mom..well she has, a... Zay, pull over." "Farkle I can't just-" "Pull over!" Zay sighed as he pulled the car onto the side of Rileys road. "Thank you Zay" Farkle said patting his shoulder. "Now hop out" Zay turned "what? No!" Farkle rolled his eyes "this is something personal with Maya. I don't want her to think everyone knows her big secret." Zay huffed and opened the car door. "This'll only take a second!" Riley called as Zay stomped a few feet away. "Okay now what is it?" Riley curiously asked as she leaned in closer. Farkle bit his lip "Maya's mom...she was arrested, I guess, she has an ankle bracelet, a house arrest bracelet...so I guess something bad happ-" he was interrupted by Rileys hand making sharp contact with the side of his cheek. His face stung and burned at the same time. "Ouch! What was that for?!" Riley scowled and whisper yelled at him "you knew Maya's mom was on house arrest and you didn't tell me?!" "When was I supposed to tell you I just noticed it about half an hour ago!" Riley just Glared at him "Zay get back in the car." She said as she shrunk back down into her seat.