Zaya

Maya's hand ached from writing so many notes. She looked down at her phone with one more minute left of class she started to pack up. "Umm miss hart? No packing up until the end of class." Maya rolled her eyes and took her binder out. She began writing again until. Ding, ding, ding! Maya was the first one out of her seat. Miss Carson slammed a ruler down on her desk so hard that even Maya stopped walking. "I suggest you all sit down." Everyone slowly went back down the their seats. "May I remind you that I am the teacher here, and also, that the bell doesn't dismiss you, I do." Maya raised her hand. "If the bell doesn't dismiss me then the bell sure as hell doesn't decide when I arrive to class." The whole class oooohhhed and the teachers jaw was wide opened. Maya got up and walked out of the room. After all, she would probably get written up for the 'attitude' and 'language' but it was against the law in the state of New York to keep kids after the bell rings for them to be dismissed. Maya heard foot steps behind her and she knew it was Zay, he was always there for her, even when she messed up, or made a bold move with a crappy teacher. They would always be there for each other and they would follow each other anywhere. "Maya, slow down!" Zay said. Maya laughed and turned to him "did you see that?!" She said Was that not the coolest thing you've ever seen?!" Maya said. Zay sighed and held out his hands "I've gotta give you credit" he said. Maya smiled appeased "so, now the only question is what are you gonna do to get detention with me." Ever since Maya and zay were kids they always stuck together. So when Maya got detention so did Zay and when Zay got ISS (in school suspension) so did Maya. "Actually...I have plans" Zay said. Maya turned around "who would you have plans with?" She said slowly. "Actually... I have plans with... Jasmine." Maya frowned and burrowed her eyebrows. "Jasmine? Jasmine like a girl jasmine?" Zay laughed awkwardly "well, yes she may be of the female gender, and we may be going on what some people may call... A ...date." Maya's eyes widened and she grabbed zays arm "Zay, we haven't gone on any dates since Lucas and Vanessa" Maya said remembering when the whole gang was together happy and dating one another. Me and Lucas. Zay and his long distance girlfriend Vanessa. Riley and farkle were basically dating only they never really had the confidence to ask the other out. "Oh yeah funny you should mention Lucas. Since I saw you push him into a closet this morning, I figured you were getting back on the horse it made me want to do the same." He said. Maya raised her eyebrows "I'm not getting back on anything, the only reason I pushed Lucas into that closet was to ask him if he told anyone about the smackle thing." Zay started to walk off "which by the way we have yet to talk about!" She said walking after him. "Look Maya, I didn't tell anyone. And I don't wanna talk about it. I'm trying to move on." He said sternly trying to end the conversation. Did he even know her?"How can you move on, we haven't even told anyone! How can you move on? How can you move on when you can't even say it out loud? I mean what w-what we did!" Zay turned around and gave her a warning look. She continued rambling. "I mean all you people say the same thing. Move on move on don't talk about it. But we need to tell some one. I mean we freaking- we freaking Blinded her!" Maya said pacing around. Zay grabbed her arms." Maya breath. It was an accident and it wasn't our fault. All this talk about 'repent' you've been spending wayy too much time with Riley. Plus smackle had it coming the way she treated people." Maya ripped away from his grip and started walking away "I need to tell the truth to someone." She mumbled as she walked away.

(Zays short pov)
Zay watched Maya walk off and pulled out his phone. He started a group chat with: farkle mikus, Riley Matthews, and Lucas friar.

•・CraZAY・• - guys we have a code red, I repeat a code red.

───theMinkus── - like a fire or an earthquake??? I'll get my safety gear, come to mrs. Groans room!! I HAVE EXTRAS!

•・CraZAY・•- no, not like a natural disaster a Maya disaster.

☆☆Friaredbymytouch★★ - what's going on, is she alright??

•・CraZAY・• -yeah, for now. But I think she gonna tell the cops...or someone about...smackle.

🌞🌞Rilessss🌞🌞- and that's a bad thing why?? This is something we should have done a long time ago.

───theMinkus── - surely you're kidding.

•・CraZAY・•- see ya in jail

☆☆Friaredbymytouch★★- no ones going to jail, what does Maya have 4th period?

Zay sighed.

•・CraZAY・• - biology but she probably blew it off. She was pretty upset.

🌞🌞Rilessss🌞🌞 - sounds like Maya.

Farkle added a chat name: Operation Hart.

☆☆Friaredbymytouch★★- I'll blow off fourth too, try and find her. Riley wanna go with?

🌞🌞Rilessss🌞🌞 - guys we all have my dad for fourth period, and you may be able to skip his class but he's also my dad. So I can't.

•・CraZAY・• - yeah and I doubt she wants to see me right now. She was pretty mad when she left.

☆☆Friaredbymytouch★★ - okay. Farkle??

───theMinkus── - calculus test next period. Srry.