Dreams (boyxboy)

"Jayden!" Ariel yelled at me from down the hall.

I turned and was rewarded by a face full of fire red hair. Ariel hugged me like always as I spit out the stray strands of hair from my mouth. She wrapped her legs around my waist, starting to giggle.

"I missed you at Shawna's party last night! Where were you?" she asked in her baby voice.

"I was with my dad. He just got back to town!" I exclaimed.

"OMG! I wanna see him! He is the best guy!" she screamed.

I nodded and she got off of me. We walked hand in hand to our first class of the day. I went straight to the back of the classroom. Ariel gave me a quick kiss then went over to her friends. I sat down in my seat and grabbed my journal. I threw my shoe clad feet onto the desk, waiting for the class to start.

I stared at the front of the room till the teacher came in. I don't have the decency to learn the boring woman's name. I opened my journal and started to write down my thoughts. Yeah, I know, it's girly but I'm bored. I like to write. As I began my eyes started to drift over to Ariel.

She was talking to the fake bitches she calls friends. I think they have all had sex with almost every guy in school. Excluding me of course. Blonde, perky, plastic sluts just aren't my style. Well neither is my girlfriend Ariel for that matter.

Sure, she is gorgeous. She has the same hair color as Ariel from the Little Mermaid. It's natural too. Her body has curves in all the right places and you would swear she had a face lift every other day. I asked her out when she was different though. About a year ago she moved to our town looking like a boy. Her hair was cut short and she wore baggy shirts.

When I met her my dad was pressuring me to get a girlfriend. I figured Ariel was nice enough not to want sex... boy was I wrong! Once she met the girls that hang around me at school she started to change. She got hair extensions and new clothes. Now I can't get rid of her. She changed from a nice little girl to a conniving little monster.

I looked up from my journal and watched the clock for a second. Almost time to go, thank god. I unlocked my phone to see a text from my dad. He is the best parent ever! Even if he isn't home all the time... 'SON! I got you out of school for the week so we can hang! Come home after your first class is over.' I read from his text. I heard the bell ring while I packed up my bag. Ariel walked over to me.

"Hi baby! You wanna skip second and make out in your car?" she asked.

"I can't, my dad got me out of school so we could hang out."

"Your dad is the best," she praised, "but blow him off! I wanna spend some time with you!"

"No I'm leaving now, bye babe." I said kissing her cheek.

I left the room after grabbing my backpack. I walked out to my car and kissed the top.

"Daddy's back." I whispered.

I love my car more than anything. I got in and pushed the button to turn it on. I heard the quiet purr of the engine start. I pulled out of the school parking lot, onto the road. I took the back roads to my house after I saw a car parked outside the front gate of my house.

I turned the car and went in the back entrance. I parked my car in the garage, turning it off. I slid out of the car and walked into the house. I walked by pictures of my family. There must be thousands in this hall alone. All of them staged of course. I walked to my room.

I changed out of my uncomfortable school uniform and into a pair of clean skinny jeans and BOTDF shirt. I went into the living room, looking for my dad. As I walked I noticed the hallway's pictures were crooked for some reason. I entered the living room and saw my dad on the floor. A pool of blood was accumulating around him.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled.

"Ugh, Jayden? Is that you?" he asked.

I ran to his side and rolled him over, "Dad! What the hell happened?!"

"I got shot. Now listen to me son, get out of the house and run over to the neighbors you use their phone to call the police. Tell them that there are men outside your house and you don't know who they are. I love you so much! NOW GO!" he screamed.

"NO! Dad what the fuck is happening?!"

"I'm dying! I've already bled too much to survive. I need you to get the hell out of here before they get you! I love you!"

I flipped open my phone and called 911. I put it on speaker phone. Setting it down, I put my hands over to bullet wound.

"911 what's your emergency?" the lady asked.

"My dad's been shot and there are men I've never met outside!" I yelled at the phone trying to stop the blood.

"What's your address sweetie?" the woman said calmly.

"1429 Oakfield Dr."

"We're sending you help right now sweetie. You need to stay calm till they get there."

"Ok."

I felt myself break as my dad groaned again, "Why is there so much blood?" I cried to myself.

I held my hands hard onto the wound. The woman kept talking to me of course. I heard a bang in the hall way and froze. The lady kept talking and I prayed that she would stop. I saw a man come into the room. He had a gun in his hand. He shot the phone and I flinched. He walked over to me and checked my dad's pulse.

"Hi Jayden, I'm a friend of your father's. You can stop holding his wound. He's gone." The man said softly.

I shook in fear as the man removed my hands.

"Now Jayden you have to come with me ok?" he asked.

"No... I gotta wait for the police. They're coming. They're going to bring my dad back. We have to stay." I whimpered my eyes still glued to my dad.

The man pulled me to my feet, "No Jayden, we have to go now. The bad people know you're here. The same people who killed you dad."

I looked at him and started too pulled back. He sighed and picked me up. I started to struggle in his arms. He threw me over his shoulder and ran out of the room. He ran down the pathway to the front gate. It opened and he got into the car I saw earlier. He grabbed a piece of rope from the floor and tied my hands together. I kicked out and hit his crotch. He groaned and I felt the car start to move as the door closed.

Authors note: Thankyou for reading!! The cover was done by Aquamama14 and she's amazing!! Go check her stories out!! This story will be updating every week or so after getting a comment and 10 likes!! Remember to comment vote and follow!!