Chapter 4

We walked out and to the front door. I saw a pair of Etnies with a gift tag on them with my name. I slipped my feet in them and we walked outside. I saw a limo pull up to the house and Daddy grabbed my hand. He pulled me into the car and sat me in a car seat. He strapped me in and the car started moving. Daddy placed his hand on my head and stroked my hair.

“Daddy can I have my journal?” I asked.

He grabbed the bag on the floor and pulled out my journal and a pen. I wrote down what had happened since yesterday as Daddy petted me. I felt the car stop about 50 minutes later. Daddy unhooked my car seat and we got out. Wait I’ve been to this house before. This is my mom’s house. I pulled on Daddy’s hand.

“Daddy, why are we at my mom’s house?” I asked.

“She wants a favor and I’ll do it because she made you.” He said.

We walked inside and I heard dogs barking. I know the dogs. They used to bite me when mom would watch me. Light and L. Yeah I know the names are from Death Note. My mom is kind of a fan girl for manga. It makes her seem soft but she’ll hit you if you piss her off. Even if you’re 3 and just learned how to potty… in your pants.

The dogs came running into the room. I jumped behind Daddy. The dogs started to bark at us and I coward.

“L! Light! Stop barking!” I heard my mom yell.

She walked into the room. She looked like a rose. She wore a red summer dress and had her hair tied up. Her make-up was perfect and her shoes clicked on the floor as she walked over. I looked up at Daddy. He was looking at her with a distant look. My mom looked over to me and Daddy. She cringed and I wanted to run.

“Never mind you can kill the smaller one.” She said to the dogs.

They started to growl while walking up to me. Daddy picked me up and kicked the dogs.

“Lena, what do you want me to do for you?” he asked.

“I would like you not to kick my dogs. Anyways, I would like to have sex with you. You are very attractive and I need release.” She said.

I stared at her for a second then turned to Daddy. He had the same shocked expression on as me.

“Hell no! I’m gay!” he yelled.

“Is that why you brought my little mistake with you? So you can fuck him in the car, you FAG!” she screamed and stormed out, “And get out of my house!”

He walked out of the house and we got back into the car. He strapped me back into the car seat and the car started to move.

“Well that was a waste of time.” He sighed.

“Daddy are you really gay?” I asked.

“Yeah I am baby.”