Chapter 3

I closed my eyes and heard the door open. By the footsteps I heard it was male. I cracked my eyes open to see who it was. Through the gate I could see a man who was dress in a suit like daddy. He had gray hair and looked old. He sat down across from daddy.

"Hello Liam." The man said.

"Hello father. Is there a reason why you're here?"

"Yes but first, who is that in the pen?"

"That's my new kid, now what do you want?"

"I want to know why you had your people kill Jeff Princen."

"The kid in the pen is his child. I wanted a kid and he had one. We agreed that he would be my payment but he didn't comply."

I whimper a little at the sound of my dad's name. I felt tears coming down my face. I want my dad. I heard Daddy get up and walk over to the pen. I looked up at him with tear filled eyes. He came into the pen and picked me up.

"Aww baby did you have a bad dream?" he asked.

"My Dad died!" I wailed.

"I know sweetie I know. It's ok. Now shush baby."

He sat down with me on his lap. I had his jacket in my hand. I put my head on his shoulder and looked at Daddy's father. He looked back at me with cold dead eyes. He looked like the devil. I turned my head back and held onto Daddy tighter.

"Daddy, make the scary man go away!" I said into his ear.

"Jayden, I have to talk to him right now. Do you wanna go with Marcus to the living room?" he asked.

I shook my head and tried to steady my breathing.

"So you're treating a 17 year old boy like a toddler. How long do you think that will last?" the man chuckled.

I turned around on Daddy's lap and lunged for the man. I tackled him and started to hit him. He was trying to ruin an easy life for me! Daddy came around and pulled me off of him. I felt his hand come down hard on my ass.

"Jayden! You don't hit my father!" He yelled.

I felt myself shrink, "I'm sorry daddy." I cried hard.

He helped his father up and grabbed my hand, "Say sorry to my father Jayden."

"NO!" I yelled.

Daddy's father walked out of the room and I felt Daddy's grip tighten.

"You're getting spanked." He said.

I looked up at him and tried to pull my hand from his grip. He pulled me out of the office and down the hall. He turned into a room and I looked around. There was a chair and a bed. Toys were scattered on the floor. Daddy pulled me over to the chair and pushed me over his lap. I felt my pants being pulled down.

"Did you forget to put on your underwear today?" he asked.

"No Marcus said they haven't bought any yet." I said.

I felt a hand on my ass. The hand lifted then came back hard. I screamed as he spanked me. His hand made a cracking sound against the skin of my ass. I felt tear sting my eyes. SMACK! His hand came down hard, opening the flood gates. The tears raced down my face.

"Daddy stop! I'm sorry! I'll say sorry!" I screamed.

He stopped after about 40 smacks. He caressed my burning bottom trying to sooth the ache. He picked me up and set me on my stomach on the bed. I kept crying.

"Shush baby, it's ok. Daddy is done with the punishment." Daddy said.

I turned on my side and held out my arms. He picked me up and sighed. He walked around the room shushing me. I looked on the ground and saw a stuffed kitty.

"Daddy I want the kitty." I said as my tears stopped.

He placed me on the floor and I got the kitty. Daddy brought me my pants back. I stepped into them and Daddy pulled them up.

"Baby, next time you do something bad I'm going to fuck you. So be a good boy ok. I have to go back to work. I'm going to have a man named Justin watch you." He said.

He kissed my cheek then left. A man came in about 10 minutes later. This must be Justin. I got on the bed and looked at the kitty. It was really cute. I felt the bed dip down. I looked over and saw Justin. He's really ugly! He's like 100 pounds overweight. He smells funny. Ewwie! Justin got closer to me and took the kitty.

He got on top of me and smiled, "So your Liam's new play toy. You're pretty hot. Maybe I should play with you."

He kissed me hard on the lips. He moved his hand to my ass, groping it. I pushed him off and he cursed.

"Get back here bitch or I'll tell Liam you hit me." he threatened.

I ran from the room. I ran down the hall to where I thought Daddy's office was. I pushed the door opened and ran to him.

"Jayden what's wrong?"

"Justin touched me!" I cried.

"Baby where did Justin touch you?"

I pointed to my ass and lips. Daddy got up and picked me up. He placed me in the play pen with a Sippy cup. He walked out of the room and I heard a scream. I crawled over to the mat and laid down. I drank out of the Sippy cup, feeling tired. I think they put sleeping pills in this. I felt my eyes close and sleep over take me.

I woke up a few hours later to the sound of arguing. I crawled over to the gate and looked over the edge. This play pen is probably custom made for me since I can't get out.

"You touched my baby! You're fired and if I ever see you again I'll kill you." Daddy said.

"Please boss! I'm sorry." Justin said.

"Get out before Jayden wakes up."

Justin walked out of the room and I made a noise. Daddy walked over to me and smiled.

"It's bath time baby." He said picking me up.

We walked back to the room and into the bathroom. Daddy set me on the toilet as he started the water. I pulled off my shirt and pants. I got in and Daddy stopped the water. I wonder why I don't have any shame with this man... He poured a cup of water over my head then grabbed the shampoo. I think I like being babied. I don't have to do anything and I get to live an awesome life!

"Daddy do I get to live here forever?" I asked.

"Yes baby." He said.

"Hey daddy, how old are you?"

"I'm 30 why?"

"I was wondering. What time is it?"

"It's 12 am."

I held my arms up and he grabbed a towel, taking me out of the tub. He wrapped it around me and walked out of the bathroom. He set me on the bed. He walked out of the room. I grabbed a pillow and snuggled into it. Daddy came back with my clothes. I grabbed the shirt and pulled it on. Daddy handed me a pair of underwear and I looked at them.

"Daddy... are these women's panties?" I asked.

"Yes. Now put those on we're going somewhere."

"But it's 12 and I'm tired." I whined.

"Yes but I need you to come with me till I find another babysitter."

I pulled my panties on and noticed a bear was on the back. I pulled on the gray sweatpants and got out of bed.

"Where are we going daddy?"

"We're going to do a favor." He said.

Author's Note: Hey! thanks for reading! And I want to tell you guys that Jayden is about 5'7 to 5'8 so he is pretty short! Liam is 6'3. Fan vote and comment! It really makes my day!