Chapter 6

Author's note: I can't get chapter 5 off of private so in order to read it you must be following me. Also if you didn't know I have a tumblr that is mostly just boyxboy my url is haven-eats-cake.tumblr.com

He walked out of the room and I walked back to the trampoline. I started to jump on it while looking at Marcus. He was sitting on a stool reading a book. I sat down on the trampoline and started to crawl over to Marcus. He noticed me and got up.

“What are you doing Jayden?” he asked.

“I’m bored. Let’s play!” I said.

“Sure Jayden what do you want to do?”

Hmm I get to act like a kid so I’ll make the best of this, “I want to play horsey!”

“What?”

“I want to play horsey and you’re the horsey!”

“Really that’s what you want to do? I kind of wanted to watch porn on the big screen.”

“Umm I don’t want to…” I answered quietly.

“Oh so you still acting like a baby? Fine go play, I’m gonna get my sex on!”

He sat down on the couch in front of the TV. I got off my knees and walked over to the kitchen area. I grabbed an apple and started to eat it. I went and sat down on the bed in corner. Daddy did make this room for me. I laid my head down and sighed. I miss my house. I miss my real dad. I miss my school. I want to go home. I heard moans start and looked over at the TV. Marcus had porn playing.

I turned over on my side, away from the TV and felt tears start to fall. I want to go home! The police are probably looking for me.

“Marcus!” I yelled across the room.

“What!”

“I wanna go home! Take me home…”

I heard footsteps coming closer, “I’m sorry Jayden… I can’t take you home. Why do you want to go back?” Marcus asked.

“I miss my Dad! None of my stuff is here!” I cried.

“Jayden calm down, how about we make a list of the stuff you had at your old home and then give it to the boss so he can get it for you.”

“Really? You think he would do that?” I asked.

“Of course he would, but it will probably all be in this room. Now let’s start the list.”

I nodded and he grabbed a pad of paper. After about an hour we finished the list. I laid down on the bed again and snuggled into the blanket. Marcus got off the bed and went back to his porn. I heard the door open and closed my eyes. I felt a hand on my back and it shook me a little.