Chapter 2

The man got in the car and took out a blindfold and some duct tape. He pulled the blindfold over my eyes then placed the duct tape on my mouth. He shifted me so I was sitting on him and gripped my balls hard.

He leaned next to my ear and whispered, “You kick me again and these come off. Now be a good boy and relax. We have a long ride ahead of us.”

I sat on him as we went to wherever we’re going. I heard music start to play and I leaned into the body. I might as well be comfortable if I can’t do anything. I felt the man’s other arm wrap around my waist. After about 20 minutes I felt the car turn right and then left. I really don’t understand what’s happening.

My dad doesn’t have any enemies. He is a… was a clothing designer. Everybody I’ve ever met has loved my dad. What did he do that was so horrible? I wanted to asked but felt the duct tape pulling at my face every time I opened my mouth. Well the only enemy he had was mom but she wouldn’t kill him. The car turned left again and I felt a small hill.

The butterflies in my stomach from the hill made me flinch. I felt the hand on my balls release and move to my waist. I felt the man’s breath on my neck. It was warm but disgusting. I shouldn’t have left school. I should have blew my dad off made out with Ariel in the car! I’d be safe there! I felt the duct tape being removed slowly.

“You can ask questions now.” The man said.

“Why did you kill my daddy?” I whimpered quietly.

“Aww sweetie, I’m sorry. The boss, whom you will meet in about an hour, wanted you. You dad didn’t want that so we had to shoot him.”

 I started crying into the blindfold.

“Oh baby it’s ok, boss wants to be your daddy. He’ll take care of you, I promise. You’ll have a wonderful life there… just don’t piss him off ok? All you have to do is let him take care of you baby.” He explained.

“I want my real daddy!” I screamed like a toddler.

I felt him sigh and move me into a chair. He untied my hands and I felt a buckle snap over my body and between my legs. I felt the straps and seat. I wasn’t sitting on the seat in the car. It felt like a… a child’s car seat? I felt the blindfold and removed it. I looked at my hands and saw my dad’s blood. I looked over at the man. He was leaned over looking for something. I looked at the car seat and gasped.

“Why am I in a fucking car seat?!” I yelled.

The man looked back, “Because I need to clean you off and I don’t need you trying to jump out the window.”

The man took some wet wipes out of a box and took my left hand. He cleaned off the blood and did the other. He set down the box. He went for my pants next.

“NO!” I yelled once again.

“I’m just taking your bloody clothes off.” He said calmly.