Wheres Hermione?

Draco’s POV

Where the hell is Hermione? Shes never out this late even if she’s at the library. Maybe she’s avoiding me? No she wouldn’t do that! Annoyed with myself I grabbed my coat and ran out of the common room.

**************

“Headmistress McGonagall!” I yelled as I repeatedly knocked on the door. After a few knocks she opened the door wearing a pink robe. “I do hope you have a good reason waking my up at this time Mr.Malfoy” she said yawning. I nodded and started pacing the outside of her door. “She didn’t come back to our dorm, I thought she was avoiding me but then I went everywhere and woke everyone up. I think something really bad has happened to her” I said and stopped pacing to see a worried look on McGonagall’s face. Where is Hermione? Who took her? Headmistress McGonagall walked over to her desk and scribbled on a piece of paper and gave it to the owl that was sitting on her window ledge. “We will have to wait until we get a letter back before we do anything.” I nodded and told her I will be back soon, she made me promise I won’t go looking for Hermione.

************

I ran as fast as I could to the Gryffindor common room, “Password?” the portrait asked. Umm what was it….? Harry told me a couple of days ago… “Slytherin sucks!” I called. That’s why I got mad hahaha. The portrait swung open, I mumbled thanks and ran up to the boy’s dorm. “Harry” I pushed him “Harry” I pushed him again “HARRY!” I pushed him off of his bed. He landed on the floor with a huge THUD! “Ahh! Draco? What do you want?” Harry said rubbing his eyes. I pulled him off the floor and started throwing clothes at him. “Get dressed and get Seamus too, hurry Hermione’s missing” god he was slow, I saw the worried look on his face and I turned and walked out of the room.10 minutes later they both came out looking worried. “You both took your time! Come on”

We ran to Headmistress McGonagall’s room, the door was open she was sitting at her desk crying. Oh no… what happened to Hermione? A million thoughts ran though my head. “Headmistress, what happened?” Harry asked. She looked up and whipped the tears off of her face. “Hermione has been spotted at Malfoy Manor... she was unconscious. She was taken there by ….Ronald Weasley.” She looked down as another tear fell. I wanted to punch someone.

Harrys POV

Ron kidnaped Hermione? Why? I know he’s been different lately but no...Not after everything we have went through to get rid of Lord Voldemort and the death eaters. Poor Hermione... What’s happening to her right now?

Draco’s POV

“Headmistress we're” I said pointing to Harry, Seamus and me. “Going to save Hermione” I saw she was going to argue so I walked out of the room.