Later that day

After I ran out of the school Riley came to comfort me it took a while but she finally managed to calm me down. I never thought about it before but maybe Angelo.....no... Wait that's not his real name..... Anyway maybe Eli is right. But Riley convinced me that I wasn't true and even offered to walk home with me. I do not deserve a friend like her.

When I got home my mom was watching tv
"Hello honey-- OMG!!! You have a new friend that's great. I'm so happy for you!!!!" My mom was acting like a hyperactive teen.
I noticed Riley looked as surprised as I was. I mean how likely are you to hear you're mom say OMG?
"Mom this is Riley my new friend."
"Nice to meet you dear. I know I might be freaking you out right now but it's just I've never seen Shelly ever bring a friend home. I'm just so happy. I feel like crying."
"Mom don't cry." I said hoping that she would stop embarrassing me.
"I-I'll try." Mom said while blowing her nose with a tissue.
"We'll be upstairs." I said while trying to leave as quickly as possible.
"Wait! I have something important to tell you. Eli is having a party and he said he invited you and you're friend or was it Angelo? Anyway you're invited."

I know what you're thinking how did mom know he had a twin brother and how did mom know his real name. Well in primary school I never knew Eli  that well. In fact I ended up mistaking him for his brother which is why I thought his name was Angelo.My dad and his dad have been friends since I was in fourth grade which is when Eli left.

Riley was about to tell mom what Angelo did to me. But I stopped her by stepping on her foot. "Ow!" She exclaimed. Then I took her upstairs before my mom could ask questions.
"Why didn't you tell you're mom the truth?"
"Because she doesn't need to know."
"You're her daughter. So yes she does need to know."
"She is going to make everything worse."
"No, she is going to help you and make everything better."
"Let's just get ready for the party."
"Ok, fine but let's do it tomorrow I need to go home."
"Ok bye."
Riley waved at me before she left my room.
I went downstairs for dinner and mom kept asking me questions about her and my dad kept telling horrible jokes. Well I gotta go now I'm tried of writing.
______________________________________________________
Sorry if you thought this chapter was short. I've been writing all day and I'm taking a break and my device has low battery.
Remember to
Vote
&
Comment
If you like it
Toodles:)