8

OKAY WELL I DID NOT THINK ANYONE WOULD READ THIS CHAPTER ON THANKSGIVING BUT AYYYYYYYYYEEEEE I JUST CAME UP WITH THE IDEA AND WHEN I DO THAT I WRITE IT DOWN BECAUSE I'M AFRAID ILL FORGET IT. SO YOU CAN READ THIS AFTER THANKSGIVING I GUESS. WHO KNOWS. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND I DIDN'T DISAPPOINT. COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AT THE END.

The boys dropped me off. My mom had not arrived home yet. I was massively tired from skating and falling repeatedly, placing a few bruises over my frail body. I didn't mind to change, instead. I lay in my bed and marvel to dream land.

 The sun beamed through my blinds. I stretched, then yawned, then yawned again. Thanksgiving was today. I checked my phone. A text from my mom, and Harry. I wonder how he got my number, maybe he had if before.

From: Mom

'So sorry I can't be home for today! Was at the hospital all night, assigned to do another shift here. I was going to buy the food earlier this morning, If you would like to cook, extra credit card in the kitchen drawer. I promise I will make it up to you. Love you x.'

I sighed. I really wanted to spend the holiday with someone. I would be alone, all day today. I thought about cooking, but concluded on no. Why make a special huge feast, for one. I flipped through Harry's text next.

From: Harry

'You busy today? I assume so, but If not. This is completely selfish and ignorant. Zayn is with his family. So Is Niall. I don't have one of those. I would love to have the pleasure of your company with me at my house tonight. Dinner's on me.'

My stomach fluttered with butterflies. I guess I would not be alone.

To: Harry

'Not busy. Mom bailed. Working at the hospital all day. I would love to be your pleasure."

From:Harry

'Brilliant. Want me to pick you up?"

To: Harry

'I can drive. Please don't baby me like everybody else"

From: Harry

"Alright. I'll remember that. Be here at 6 sharp. Wear something nice"

I had a few hours to kill so I grabbed my purse and hopped in my car. I needed an excuse to buy a new dress and now I had one. Once I arrived at the mall I went through about 10 stores until I found the perfect outfit.

I used my moms credit card, knowing she wouldn't mind. And if she did...I could fake it. Forgetting I even ought a dress. Losing my mind thing had a few positives.

The dress was dark ruby. It was laced on the chest and sleeves. The bottom was full of material, up until the knees. It was classy and elegant. Once I bought it, I found myself walking through a jewelry store. 1 bow bangle, 2 diamond hoop earrings, a sparkling snowflake necklace. It was all perfect. Next makeup. 1 case of cream, and brown eye shadow. Lipstick matching my dress. Finally I found a cream shade of heels worth $100. I got to my car, pleased with my outfit. But one thought over came that. Would Harry like it?

-

-

By the time I arrived home it was 4. I about screamed out of panic. I was a shopping addict. Not afraid to admit I could go on for hours. Every styles was just so different. Everything was so...wearable.

I took the fastest shower I could. I blew dry my hair, curling it into loose ringlets with just a touch of hairspray, not too much to make my hair sticky or hard. Only to keep the curls in.

I took my time on my makeup, everything had to be perfect. I don't know why, I just wanted it to be. I must had been a perfectionist..

I mixed the cream shadow into the start of my eye lid. I blended in a cocoa brown in the middle and a dark chocolate brown on the edges. I added a black eyeliner mixed with silver sparkles. I painted on a perfect line, curling out the edges, giving a winged look. I added a rose blush and my lipstick. Smiling at myself in the mirror, revealing my pearly whites.

Last off my dress. I was in such a pace to leave the store, I didn't have time to try it on. I pulled it up and placed my jewelry above. I nodded at my reflection. I wasn't a conceded person...I don't think, but I was satisfied with how I looked.

I checked my phone clock. 5:50. There was no way I would be to Harry's at '6 sharp' but even if I did arrive right on time. Maybe that would give the impression I was desperate. This would show I was in no hurry, even though inside, I was. I combed my fingers through my hair one last time. Reading his last text permitting me with his address. I found my way. It took longer than I thought.

His house was huge. Mansion-like. Brown with a façade of beautiful white lights he had set up for Christmas. His porch was gray and black stones leading up to two giant glass doors. I was in awe. My house was an ant compared to this. Tall pine trees outlined the sides, behind them even more leading to his back yard. I nervously swallowed and left behind my car. I knocked on the door, trying to stop my hand from the exaggerated shaking.

I heard his familiar boots walking around inside. Closer, closer, closer. The door opened. His face lit up as he stared down my body. "Nice enough?" "Overly nice" He smiled. My eyes drew to his dimples. They were so deep and perfect. Then him. He was wearing a black suit with no tie on his undershirt. A few buttons loose, exposing his pale, but tan-ish chest. His body drew back allowing me in. My heels clicked on the floor. I was lead into the kitchen which was massive. I had no clue where to look first. The cobblestone island. The long brown table. The huge fridge and stoves. Sinks, wooden floors. The tall  cabinets. "Its just a kitchen"  he chuckled. "Not any normal kitchen"

He places his hand around my waist, drawing us to the table. Plates were scattered in an order. Two glasses upside down, yet to be filled with liquid. Turkey, mash potatoes, stuffing, cooked vegetables all rising with steam. Harry pulled out my seat and slid me in. I thanked him while he took his own seat. We both piled our plates with the food. I took a bite. "Mmmm what's in this?" "Old family recipe, when you live for years. You have a lot of time to find the perfect ones." "Bet you've cooked a lot of these for girls" "Actually no, nobody, only you" "But why?" "I was waiting for you." "Waiting?" "Right, no ones told you.." "Told me what?"

"I have been waiting for you for years. You don't know what torture this has been. Before you, when I lost my family. I lost everything. Like you did. Including my mind. I changed into a whole different person. No emotions. No feelings. No pity. No care. No kindness. I killed an extreme amount of people. I was a monster. I still am"

"You are no monster Harry."

"Did  you not hear what I just said? I've killed people. Innocent people."

"You said it yourself you weren't you"

"That doesn't change the fact that I undertook it."

"Harry-"

"I'm so sorry. I've ruined everything haven't I?" he asked raising his hands above his head, flailing them back down to his sides. He almost looked like he was crying, but why? "I've scared you even more. I was wrong for thinking you could ever love me. No one loves me. No one ever will." He stood up and walked to a door behind him leading to his backyard. I followed him.

"Wait!" Once I reached him his head was down, his curls falling in his eyes. I placed my hand on his forearm. "Harry, I don't remember much, anything to be exact, but if you gave me the chance to love you. I would. I would love you to the depths of your heart. I would love you for every reason known to mankind and more. I would love you more than all the stars in the galaxy. I would love you more than all the years you've lived."

He slowly raised his head to me. Tears forming a shield over his eyes. "I can't do this anymore. I can't wait, and hold back all my feelings for you inside. I have bottled them up for years. Ever sense the first time I saw you when you were in middle school. I have imagined kissing you, every second of every day. Of your pure lips on mine. The way they would fit together, you're the puzzle piece I need Celia. I-I have-to kiss you."

"Then do it." I said breathlessly.

He held my jaw in his large hand. He leaned in, his eyes on my lips. His forehead met mine. His cold breath on my lips. His free hand pulled me in closer hooking onto my waist. Both of our chest's touching. I closed my eyes. His lips gently pressed onto mine. Moving together, dancing. They were warm and soft. The perfect shape.