9

"I-I have to tell you something" he breathed jerking away.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I didn't show you...everything."

I stayed quiet, wanting him to go on.

"You were in love with Zayn, I'm the one who killed him and made him the way he is, out of jealousy."

"But-"

"You don't understand, as a vampire emotions are heightened"

"You know? By killing people I didn't think you meant my own friends"

"Celia, pleas-"

"You could have told me that before I kissed you, and was willing to give you a chance."

I turned on my heels pacing quickly out of the house. I got to the door, in seconds he was in front of me, blocking my pathway.

"I'm sorry, you don't know how much I wish I could take it back. It was a mistake, a stupid mistake."

We stood silence for several moments. Harry trying to read my face as I rejected to look at him. "I, need to go." My shoulder brushed his. I got into my car and started the engine. Just as I was driving off I looked into my rear view mirror. Harry stood with his head hung low, his hands pulling through his now messy hair. He was on his knees.

Yes, I felt bad. No, I was not turning around. I needed to talk to Zayn about this. Get his story. I must had gotten over it once, if me and Harry were so close in the hotel room, but the thing that hurt me was. He kept it from me. He was afraid I was going to hate him.

I scrolled through my contacts finding Zayn at the bottom. I was hesitant in calling him, would he still be with his family? It was late. There was a chance he would be done. The phone ringed 3 times before his calm voice answered.

"Hello"

"Zayn are you-"

"You okay?"

"Are you busy?"

"Just out hunting rabbits in the woods. None of that human food could fill me up" he joked.

I fake laughed and I guess Zayn knew the difference between real or not. "Ill be there" the call ended. Wow, he really knew me.

Soon as I arrived home, no other car claiming its spot in the driveway was there. Relief washed over me. Mom's shift at the hospital was incomplete. Zayn stood on the front porch, hands in pocket. He was chewing on his lip. His eyes burned towards my car, but cooled once he noticed that it was only me.

I met up with him, allowing him inside. "You want some hot chocolate or something?" I asked as he sat down on a counter stool. "I'd love some. Its nice to feel warm, when you're cold all the time" I smiled and placed two cups of water in the microwave, heating up the liquid. "I need to know if your okay." he gave me an apologetic look. Like he was sorry for all of this. "Zayn, please be honest with me. Were we, in love. Before I lost my memory."

His eyebrows furrowed. His lip biting returning. "How'd you-" "Just answer me, please" "Yes. Yes we were." The microwave beep alarmed me. I flinched and pulled both cups out adding the mix to them. "I'm sorry" he hummed. "Why are you sorry?" "Well, you seem angry" "I'm not angry at you Zayn, I'm actually really glad your hear" "Then what?" "What?" "What's making you angry"

I stopped, time was frozen. Should I tell him about tonight? I didn't want him to be hurt. I disagreed to make the same mistake as Harry and keep it as a secret. But then it all made sense. Harry kept it from me, because he knew I would be upset. I was less upset, figuring out he only wanted the best for me. Still a tad angry, but anger could never last forever. I had to tell Zayn. I had a feeling Harry was telling the truth. I also had a feeling Zayn was. But what, if one was lying?

"I was with Harry, he invited me over for dinner. Then, he told me he's the one who turned you"

I ripped open a bag of marshmallows and put a few in our cups.

Zayn's vampire speed was now used against me. I was pushed up against the counter. "You got angry because of that?" His eyes were narrowed, he showed off a sly smile. His hand moved a strand of hair behind my ear. He leaned in close, his breath on my nose. Just as I shut my eyes the garage door was opening. When my eyes opened, no one stood in front of me. He was gone.

My mom walked through the door', her eyes met mine. A smile on her lips. "Hey honey, didn't think you would be awake. Why are you all ready? Is that a new dress?" The smile faded. I was caught.

I swallowed. How could I possibly explain this to her. "I...." "Youuuuu?" "I went shopping" "I thought I told you not to go out" "Now I have proof that its perfectly fine I can" "Celia" "Mom" My eyes met the two cups I just made originally for me and Zayn. An idea popped in my head. "I even made you hot cocoa. I'm sorry?" I said passing her the cup. She breathed in the steaming cup and rolled her eyes. "Fine, you're not grounded" I smirked, oh bribery and all its tricks.

OHHHHHHH SO FIRST A KISS FROM HARRY THEN AN ALMOST KISS FROM ZAYN. CLAP CLAP CLAP. HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT THANKSGIVING. I HAD SO MUCH FUN, ALSO BLACK FRIDAY WAS A SUCCESS. GOT CALL OF DUTY GHOST AND THE LAST OF US. WHOOOO!