11

I ran down the street, turning corners. I would not stop, I vowed not to go down without a fight. I looked behind me, once I turned around there he was. My body crashed into his strong muscle profile, sending me crashing onto the ground. "You're a vampire" I spat between panting. He offered his hand out to help me but I refused, standing up on my own. I wiped dirt off my knees and bottom. "Did you kill my friends" I insisted angrily.

"You see, I was going too, but I figured. It would cause a big mess in this town, unwanted attention for me."

"What'd you do to them"

"Don't worry love, there back where they belong, and you, are here."

"What do you want with me?"

"I am using you to get to someone"

"Harry?"

"Correct!"

"Who are you"

"Elliot Eurch, and you are Celia Denvers"

"How do you know my name"

"Love, I know a lot of things"

"What do you want with Harry"

"I created him!" he sneered. "I made him, who he is"

"You turned him"

"Harry has used his own powers against you Celia."

"Your wrong. He's never compelled me"

"and exactly how would you know? When you went to the fair he's the one who murdered that poor innocent girl. He even thought about killing you in the car"

"I don't believe you"

"Fine, don't believe me. Ask Harry. Now you are coming with me. We are going to have miles of fun." He implied grabbing my arm.

"Are you going to kill me?" I yanked away my arm, getting an angry reaction in return. "Because if you are just get it over with"

"Not yet, if I kill you right away Harry can do nothing about it. If I torture you, he'll be faster than you could say your own name."

"What about Brenda?"

"Ohhh Brenda, she was all just a piece in my master game. Harry killing her is only doing me a favor."

"I'm not going with you"

"Celiaaaaa" he whined. "Please, don't make me do this the hard way"

I remember my mom demanding that I protected myself with a pocket knife, after the incident of losing my memories. She was only worried. I felt around in my pocket, bingo. I took no time, stabbing him in his stomach, retracing it back out and running. His body landed from above, blocking my pathway. He shoved me down, my head colliding with the rocky road. He was now on top of me. I drew my arm up, being unsuccessful in trying to stab him once again. Instead, his hand caught hold of mine.

He turned my wrist, aiming the knife towards me. I failed in moving away, he was too strong. The sharp end sliced through my skin, from my jaw, connecting to my neck. I winced in pain once I felt a burning sensation. He placed a small white cloth over my nose and mouth, preventing my breathing. Drowsiness took over.

-

-

I woke up hanging from a ceiling, ropes holding me up. My feet dangled from the ground. My sweater was removed, along with my shoes. I was left in only my black undershirt, and black leggings. Blood ran down my neck, matted into my hair. I wiggled my body all I could. It was no use. It only caused pain to my wrist. I noticed a beeping red light only a few feet away. A camera was recording.