12

I awoke to the sounds of people talking and suitcases gliding across the floor. I was sat in a waiting chair seat at a terminal gate to board a train. A blanket lay on top of my body, keeping me warm and comfortable. Zayn came into view, walking back with two cups in his hands. He passed one to me, the warm radiating off of it. "Coffee" he smiled. "I thought it would help wake you up"

"Thanks." I yawned. "Wait-Harry"

"He's going to be fine, Elliot doesn't want him dead." I starred off into the distance letting my thoughts get the best of me. "Its going to be fine Ce, we'll get him back." Zayn nodded. A few moments passed before I spoke. "Why'd you leave him behind and save me?" "He told me to. He told me to get you out of here" "Here?" "Were at a train station Ce" "No-we can't leave him behind. We have to save him Zayn"

'TRAIN BOARDING TO PARIS, FRANCE IN 5 MINUTUES'  an intercom voice announced.

"Celia, you have to trust me." He stood up reaching his hand out for mine.

"You promise he'll be okay?" I asked gently tracing my fingers over his palm.

"Yes, but we won't if we don't get out of here now."

"What do you mean?"

"Elliot has guys searching for us. He doesn't know how you managed to escape, which only makes him more furious. We have to go. Its going to be alright Celia."

We jumped onto the train, Zayn finding himself through hallways with a key jingling in his hand. Due to his vampire speed, I found myslef out of breath, forced to run. We stopped at a door reading #113. Zayn unlocked it slowly pressing it open, allowing me in first. A small room with one bed and a couch. A bathroom and a tiny kitchen. Somehow all managing to fit in the train.

"You can take the bed" Zayn said.

"But-"

"I got the couch" he warmly smiled with a sweet tone. "its okay"

"Thanks.."

"You want to sleep?"

I nodded making my way into the bed.

"I didn't have time to pack suitcases, we can get clothes when we arrive" Zayn pointed out.

I shivered the room dropping below freezing. Zayn drew open a closet unfolding a extra blanket. "Here" he covered my body. Smiling up at him he turned around. "Wait-" I spoke just above a whisper. "Will you..stay with me?" "Sure" he smiled, pressing himself under the covers to me. I rested my head on his chest. He never moved, or breathed, but I knew why. He ran his fingers over my hair. "I don't know how long were going to be here, but I'll do whatever it takes to protect you. Harry's not the only one who saw those videos. I'll keep you safe, no one will ever touch you again."

I hummed not wanting him to stop talking. His voice was so soothing, making me drift off to sleep. "Zayn?" "Hmm?" "Whats your power? I know Harry exceeds at compelling, but what about you?" "I guess I haven't really figured that out Ce, when the times right I guess I'll know" He answered "Sorry" "Don't be sorry" "Not about that-when you turned. I wasn't there for you. I should have been" "Ce you lost your memories, it wasn't your fault" "You've had to do this all alone" "Ce, its okay. Don't worry about me" "You would have been there for me. I'm sorry, but I'm here now, and I'm never leaving again" "I know Ce, I know" I rasied my head, our eyes meeting. Our faces inches apart, only growing shorter. My warm lips met his moving in rythem. Nothing felt wrong about it. When I pulled away falling asleep in his arms I never felt so safe.

I knew I had feelings for Harry, and both Zayn. But both tremendously different. With Harry I felt nervous, he made me feel small compared to him. He was dark and commanding, but hot and genuine. He was tall, romantic, always left me confused. He made me angry sometimes, but swooning the next. Zayn was like a best friend, but so much more. I was comfortable around him, and I never regretted anything I said to him. I could be honest with him, tell him anything, it would never change his mind about how he felt. We could talk for hours, it never being awkward. Neither of them stood above the other, I had just gained my memories back, but what I felt. Was totally a new experience.