MEOW (part 1)

Thank you kittyiplier925  for requesting ouo
Btw my title is so good 👌

---

Jack's POV

Mark has been recording for so long. I just want to have fun with him. But I have to wait til he's done. I've decided to tease him.
Maybe he'll use those new toys on me if I do..

I walked toward his recording room and peeked in. "RUN LIL MARKIBUNNY RUN!" Mark screamed before the little bunny on the screen died. He groaned  in frustration, "I almost had it!" I held in a laugh and quietly crawled into the recording room and under his desk. I carefully put my head in between his legs and mouthed at his clothed dick. Mark let out a small grunt and looked down at me.

I looked back at him, innocently, now mouthing and licking at the growing bulge in his pants. He let out a moan, I mentally praised myself for that. "J-Jack. Not now-" I interrupted him by undoing his pants and pulling them down, his briefs soon following. Mark gasped as his erection sprung free.

'Oh geez..how could I forget how big he was.' My ears twitched and my tail curled. I purred in happiness and slowly licked up the shaft, gently kitten licking the tip. I saw his arms tense as he gripped the armrests of his chair. He moaned a bit louder. I began sucking the tip and slowly bobbed my head, taking him deeper and deeper into my throat.

I felt his hand grip my hair and tug gently, he bucked his hips. I moaned, sending vibrations through his thick dick. (HUE)

I bobbed my head as he bucked his hips. He soon couldn't hold back. I felt his dick twitch in my mouth. I quickly pulled away as he came, his love juices spurting onto my neck and face, a bit in my mouth as well. I swallowed what I got and looked up at the panting red head.

Mark looked at me and growled quietly. "Go clean up," he pulled up his briefs and pants. "I'll deal with you later." he continued.

I quickly crawled out from under his desk and happily ran out the room into the bathroom.

Well done, Jack. I thought to myself.

---
It's four in the morning.