MEOW Part 2

love y'all

haven't written in a while so sorry if this is shit. I think I forgot how to write well.

------------

Jack's POV I guess

I knew I was getting punished for what I did. After cleaning up and such in the bathroom, I decided to please myself a bit with what time I had before Mark comes in to pound my ass. I threw myself onto Mark's bed, quickly pulling down my briefs. I began stroking my self at a quick pace due to my neediness.  

Mark walked into the room right as I released my cum. "Tsk. Bad kitten.." he chuckled and crawled over me. "I'm s-sorry, Daddy.." Mark reached over to the side and pulled out bondage ropes out of the bedside drawer. I whimpered quietly as he tied my hands behind my back. He then tied ropes around my legs to keep them spread. Mark licked his lips hungrily and began creating hickeys all over my neck. He slowly made his way down to my erection and gently rubbed the tip as he made hickeys on my thighs and hips. I just laid there helpless, moaning pathetically.

*YO I'M SORRY BUT THIS IS ALL YOU GET TIL AFTER CHRISTMAS I'M SORRY. I LOVE YOU ALL THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL GET WHAT YOU WANT AND HANG OUT WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY> BYE~ LOVE YOU~~~~~~~~~*