Physical

I'm very lazy so yknow who you are if you requested this
This is gonna be Jack's first physical because I said so °^° *paps all the readers* plus I cAn'T spell Mark or Jack's last names for shit. So deal with me here.

----

Jack's POV

I sat nervously on the cold table. The weird uninteresting posters around me. I wore one of those gown things that no one likes. It's fucking cold in here, I was getting a physical. Ugh.

Can't I just go jack off at home? Jaysus.

There was then a quick knock, and the door opened. A handsome hunk came (HUE) through the door. He closed the door and locked it. I looked up and down at him. Fuck. He's hot.

He stared at his clip board thing for a moment before looking up at me, a small smile on his face.
"Hello Mr. Mcloughn," he placed the clip bored aside, "I'm Doctor Fischbach, call me Mark, and I'll be the one performing your physical."

Must I not get a chub from his voice only?

-Screw all the bullshit we're getting to the ball and ass touching-

Mark then took my blood pressure and all that other shit. I dunno. He then told me to turn around and bend over the table. Uh? Okay then. Mark untied the back of the gown, exposing my whole back and ass. I was red as a damn tomato right now.

I heard the sound of gloves behind put on. Without warning, I felt a cold hand grab my fucking balls. I stiffened and let out a pathetic mewl. I slouched over the table, forgetting what was happening for a moment before I heard a voice.
"Mcloughn. Mcloughn!"

"H-huh?"

"Are you alright?"

No I'm not alright..

I felt my dick already leaking pre-cum. Fuck, he'll notice. I heard a small gasp from Mark. He then squeezed my balls. I gasped gripping the table. Mark stood and bent over me, I felt a large bulge against my back. "You're enjoying this?" his deep sadistic voice spoke into my ear. He gave my balls another squeeze. I mewled and let out a quiet moan. "Answer my question, Sean." He grunted. Probably because he's grinding onto me. "Y-Yes.." I admitted. I felt my dick twitching. Fuck.. My legs felt like jelly. I was shaking uncontrollably. And I loved it. I needed this man. Mark brought his hand to my dick, slowly stroking. "A-Ah!" He quickly put a hand over my mouth. "Ah-ah-ah. You need to be quiet in order for us to continue~" Mark purred into my ear.

Oh boy..

---
I know. I know. I stopped at that. I just don't have the time to write a lot. I'm not in a good mood either so. Don't hurt me. Most of these might be separate parts come to think of it..