At The End Of The Day

A few weeks passed, the boss was more aggressive than ever and treated us even worse. But it wouldn't last too long because he would then talk with some other man. They looked like him, they were ugly too. Liam wasn't ugly, he looked like the puppy in candy commercials. I love the puppy.

"We gon' shit man we gon' be skrewed"

"Why Talia? It's that moron who's screwed"

She gestured me to be silent,

"Shut up!! You wanna get smacked again? This time Debz isn't 'ere to save ya!"

I sighed and went out to see if Hal was around. He was!

"Hi Hal! Heard you almost broke your arm"

He was playing soccer as usual with that old ball,

"Hey Rosie, more like the brothers did..."

I shook my head up and down, i sat on the ground.

"I want to know what's going on here Hal"

He looked puzzled,

"Well, I played soccer with Jeremy and then the fucker got scared because i kept scoring goals"

"No not that you weirdo... I'm talking about the boss"

He kept looking at the ground,

"I don't want to know to be honest. It just creeps me out and it's always me that they get revenge from"

I tried to make the thing they called 'puppy face'

"Please Hal! I know you're always thirsty for gossip, come on! Don't let those bastards scare you, maybe we will be the ones to beat them"

He laughed a lot and i got pissed, I'd get pissed whenever someone laughed at me, except for Liam.

"Okay fine! You know the secret corridor that passes through the walls. We're gonna listen to them. He must be with this other mafia leader guest right now so I reckon they're talking about something important. Now is the time!"

We rushed into the entrance of conditioning corridor, it was pretty big somehow and Hal made our way to the exit that goes to the boss' room.

"There is no way we can trust these people!"

"I know but what else can we do? Everyone we relied on is now over. We have no one else now"

"These people aren't very trustworthy, they might cause us to be arrested by the police as well"

I almost screamed and Hal held my mouth, I already loved those people.

"We keep doing what we do,they won't interfere much"

Boss laughed, Gosh, he was so ugly. Normally people get prettier when they laugh but boss would get even uglier.

"You really believe that? There's no way I can trust them"

Miserable bastard, he had no one to trust. Because nobody liked him probably. Even these women he fucked. Who even likes an ugly bully?

I was sad for Liam because his girlfriend used him for money. But I'm not sad for the boss. He deserves the worst of everything. I used to respect him but now I know he's the reason why my life is terrible.

"We'll discuss this later. I've got other important things to do"

Ugly rat laughed again I didn't look because it was hideous and I covered my ears too. Probably this man hated him as well.