Dreams

Trigger warning: I will mention violence at the beginning

I thought i was finally gonna be happy. Not right. It was worse than ever. They hated me so much. I almost died. I got punched so hard that my ribs almost broke. I couldn't speak for days, i couldn't even stay at the hospital. If it wasn't for Debz and Hal i would die. 

But then a good thing happened. I saw Liam! Can you believe that he came to see me? 

Of course he couldn't come as Liam. He disguised as a technic. The buildings had electricity problems and he fixed them. Where he did his thing was the same floor as our room. I was lying on my bunk, unaware of everything. I was thinking about how I could get myself out of this life. Would it work if I changed my name? But I wanted to be Rosie! I didn't want another name. Maybe I could cut my hair and dye it and wear glasses and not tell my name to anyone? That was a better idea, definitely.

''Here you are babe!''

 I blinked my eyes a few times to see if I was dreaming. That was Liam, how could he even get in here?

''What the fuck Liam??? Oh em Gee, sorry! But you're here?''

''I can go if you insist''

I rolled my eyes,

''You're such a softie Liam! I just don't get how you are here... Wouldn't boss be mad?''

''Not if I come to do my job''

Wait, since when did the boss like music? I heard him calling it nonsense. Once, Debz was singing and he shouted at her. 

''Don't lie Liam,he hates music!''

He giggled, I was pissed. You know how much I hate it when people find me funny

''Well, who said my job here is being a musician? I'm here to fix your electricity thingies'' he said, throwing the screwdriver to the air, causing it to draw a circle and catching it again.

''You sing, you are funny, you fix things, you call me princess. Liam, you're such a daddy!''

He laughed so loud that I got scared, boss could have heard it. What was so funny about that anyway?

''That's what everyone says Rosie''

I was so disappointed to hear this, I wanted to be his only daughter!

''Don't tell me that you're gonna adopt them all.'' I crossed my arms to make him realize I wasn't very happy with this

''Of course not babe, only you! They just say it, doesn't necessarily mean that!''

''Watch out Liam...''

He raised his one eyebrow, he was so dumb, he still didn't understand

''There's so many fake people around you. No one likes you for who you are. I do though. Your life is sadder than mine. I have reality around me  you know.''

''Too wise for your age ma'am.''

I hated that, I wasn't stupid or anything

''You know what Liam, I saw more real people than you ever did.'' I didn't know how to say it but he looked like he understood me.

We heard one of the brothers shouting from downstairs so Liam ran back to the corridor and I closed my eyes and turned on my side. Talia came into the room and slapped me,

''I heard what you two talked! Little skank! If you leave us to our own destiny, I will find and hunt you, and you will NEVER be happy!''

Crusty ass bitch, I thought. 

''Shut the hell up Talia, you don't know shit.'' 

''What the fuck is going on Rosie??'' Talia was shaking me.

Well, I was basically dreaming the whole time. Later on that night, we were forced to get in the trucks. I thought we were gonna work at night but we drove far far away. It was empty there, so empty that Liam would never visit.

Everything I had was taken from me. All my dreams were gone. This was my reality. I was never going to be able to change it. I didn't belong to the world of Princess Rosie... I belonged to the world of obeying the powerful.

This made me so upset awwwh poor Rosie... Sorry that I lack in updating, I started school. Thanks for reading and again, I'll be happy with votes and comments!