Pigeon Pete

You and your mate had once been ordinary pigeons before these weird pink alien's called the Kranng mutated you into human pigeon hybrids. You wore a pink polka doted bikini top to hide the human breasts that had formed on your chest along with a pair of pants. Your mate was out at the moment scavenging for bread and other bits of food along with possible items for your makeshift home. Humans weren't exactly the most accepting so you and your mate, Pete, lived in an alleyway in a home made out of found objects. You leaned back in your chair. Pete was supposed to be back by now. You hoped he hadn't gone on another mission with his team. You loved him to pieces but he wasn't exactly the best fighter in the world. Soon you heard the familiar sound of flapping wings. You looked up to see Pete flying down. "Where have you been?" You asked folding your arms across your chest. "There was a mission. I'm sorry but look what I brought you." Pete said as he showed you something in his hand. "What is it?" You asked. "They call it, pizza crust. Try it. It's amazing." Pete said handing you the crust. You took a bite and immediately your eyes lit up with joy. "This is amazing!" You said eating the rest. "I told you!" Pete said as he hugged you. You laughed as you pulled him in for a passionate kiss.