Slash

You and boyfriend Slash stood on a rooftop. You were both mutant turtles but you were much smaller and slimmer than he was. Also he was a bluish color while you were a bright emerald green. You and Slash were watching criminals attempt to break into a store. "So we gonna stop them or what?" You asked as you twirled your sais. "Let's do it!" Slash said as you both jumped down from the rooftops. "Robbing a store? That's pretty lame don't you think?" You said to the criminal in a mocking voice. One criminal turned around and pointed a gun at your chest. "Shut up freak!" He yelled. "Oh you called me freak, that really hurt my feelings!" You said in a fake sad voice. The criminal began to pull back on the trigger but you only smirked as Slash came and rammed into him. "Thanks babe!" You called to him. "You need to be more careful I don't want you getting hurt!" Slash yelled. You looked down slightly before running to attack the rest of the villains. You were doing well until a villain came up to you with a sword and cut across your arm. You cried out in pain as you clutched your arm. Red blood seeped through your fingers as you held your arm. Tears fell from your eyes. "Gotcha freak!" Yelled the man with the sword. He raised the weapon up to kill you but was stopped by Slash. "Don't touch her!" Slash screamed in anger. He beat the other criminals in a matter of seconds. He was only fueled by his rage. Once he was done he ran back over to you. He wiped the tears from your eyes. "Shhh it will alright I promise." He said as he picked you up bridal style and ran back to the lair. Once he arrived he laid you down on his bed. He cleaned your cut and wrapped it with gauss. "I'm so sorry this happened I should have been watching you." Slash said tears brimming his eyes. "It's alright. It's not your fault. I should've been paying more attention to the fight." You told him. "But you could have been killed!" Slash cried. You quickly hugged him. "I'm fine I promise!" You said as you pulled back and kissed him on the lips. "I love you." Slash said as he pulled away. "And I love you too." You said cupping his cheeks with your hands and kissing him again.