7|9/11/16

Jackson's POV

"Is Zariel back together?"

"Who's that girl next to Jackson?"

"JACKSON, SKY, ARIEL, AND ZACH WHAT'S UP."

All of these fans yelling and screaming. All circled around us.

Except for the last voice. That voice sounded familiar. I look around to see if I could find that familiar voice. But instead a bunch of flashing went to my face.

Sky starts hugging me like a little child. She isn't used to this. Neither am I. I look around again to see Zach and Ariel talking to some fans.

"Okay everyone, if you want to meet Ariel and I, get in a single file line." Zach says.

Immediately all of the supporters rush to get in a single file line. Sky let's go.

I hear the same voice. Except it's in front of me.

"Hey guys. What's up?" Weston asks

"Weston!" Sky says with a big smile. She doesn't run up to hug him. She just stays by my side.

"Hey Wes." I say politely.

It's kinda awkward when your standing right next to your girlfriend and right across from her ex. Who's your best friend...

Weston's POV

She's here. She's at playlist. No I'm not talking about Sky. I'm talking about Erin.

I was still standing there with Jackson and Sky. Erin went off to meet some people.

"So guys, there's something I wanna tell you." I say while fidgeting with my hands.

"Does Mario know?" Sky asks quickly

"No, you will be the first to know." I say

"Oh okay carry on." Sky says.

"Wellikindalikethisgirlnamederinwhoimetatdigiandshesheretodayandshelikesmeback." I quickly blurt out

"Weston we need you to calm down." Jackson says

"I met this girl named Erin back at digitour summer and I kinda like her. Also she's here today. And I'm pretty sure she likes me." I say slower

"How do you know she likes you?" Sky asks

"She had a fan page for me duh." I say

"Did I hear Hunter Rowland?" Hunter comes up and put his arm around my shoulder.

"No" Jackson says