8|9/12/16

Sky's POV

I see Hunter. He hasn't changed one bit. He's still the funny, kind, loving Hunter Rowland.

I give him a hug. The only thing that's different about him is his height. He's about a head and a half taller than me.

"Hey I have to go. I'll catch up with you guys later!" Hunter says while slowly walking away.

"Was that Hunter?" Mario asks coming our way.

"Marioooo!" I say running up to him and hugging him real tight. He's the one I miss the most. He hugs me back. Probably tighter than I hugged him.

"Oh my gosh I've missed you all so much!!" Mario says pulling Weston and Jackson into a group hug with me in the middle.

"Hahah yeah." Jackson says looking down at his shoes.

"Heard your almost 17 soon!" Mario says looking at me.

"Yeah in a couple of days."

"So that's why I got you this present." He says reaching into his pocket.

He pulls out a cute ring.

"It's a friendship ring. Just to make sure that no matter what happens, we'll always be best friends." He says while putting it on my finger.

I give him a hug.

*after playlist*

Jackson's POV

I could see it.

The way his eyes lit up. When her eyes lit up.

They were meant to be together.

It's written out clearly.

Sky and I are going on the elevator to get to our hotel room.

We decided she'll get one bed and I'll get the other. We're taking our relationship slow. Except it's going to end. I have to do the right thing.

*ding*

We get out of the elevator and into the room.

"Hey Skylynn. There's something I need to talk to you about.." I say taking her hand.

"Sure. Anything for you Jackson."

We sit on one of the beds.

"Sky I know you love Mario. I can see it. And I know when I see love. I can see he loves you too. I don't want to do this but I have to. I have to break up with you."

"Jackson- I-i" she starts to say but she ends up crying.

"It's okay. Everything will be okay." I say pulling her into a hug.

"Jackson?" She asks weakly

"Yeah Sky?"

"Promise me we will always talk. We won't split up like other broken relationships. No matter how close I get to Mario. I always will love you Jackson. Your the sweetest boy in the whole world. You make anyone feel special." She says not breaking our hug.

I let go

"Skylynn I promise you." I say holding out my pinky.

She links her pinky with mine.

Now that's a promise.

That cannot be broken.

oOo long chapter